Ph D, M Tech (IT), M C A, B Sc (Hons) - Physics
Computer Networks, Wireless Sensor Networks/RFID, Internet of Things, Data Mining.
Farrashan, Lal Kuan, Buland Shahr, Uttar Pradesh,
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Shafiqul Abidin is presently working as Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
He has accomplished B Sc (Hons) – Physics, M C A, M Tech (IT) and Ph D (IT).
Dr. Shafiqul Abidin has worked as a Professor and Head of the Department of Information Technology in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IPU) and Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Affiliated Institutes.
Dr. Abidin possesses more than 26 years of teaching and professional experience in Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New JNU Campus, New Delhi; Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IPU) Affiliated Colleges/ Institutes Delhi/New Delhi; Cambridge University, London, United Kingdom Affiliated Institute, Saudi Arabia; College of Ministry of Manpower, Sultanate of Oman and Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Affiliated Institute in NCR. His Research Interest includes Computer Networks, Wireless Sensor Networks/RFID, IoT, Blockchain Technology, Data Mining etc.He has evaluated Ph D thesis of various universities.
He has successfully completed five research projects for the Government of India (National Level Policy Making), funded by the Ministry of I & B , Ministry of Rural Development, Ministry of Health and World Bank / Rajiv Gandhi National Drinking Water Mission (RGNDWM). (Total amount sanctioned more than Rs 300 Lakhs).
His more than 45 research papers have been published in national/international journals of repute and conferences. Also 7 Patents (including two Australian Patent and a Canadian Copyright) have been published. Apart from these, a new patent on addressing the privacy and security aspects of Wireless Networks has been filed in Germany. He is associated with various International Journals / Conferences as a reviewer, Advisory/Editorial Board Member and is also a reviewer of various SCI/Scopus Indexed Journals.
- Australian Patent "A Method for Achieving a Secure Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) by Reviewing the Vulnerabilities in the Network", Australian Government, IP Australia, Patent No.2021106066 (Granted).
- B-IoT (Block Chain – Internet of Things) : A way to enhance IoT Security via Block Chain against various possible attacks”, ICICICT – 2019, (IEEE - Xplore - Scopus Indexed).
- “Classifying Time – Bound Hierarchical Key Agreement Schemes”, 4th Springer - IC4S 2019, Bangkok, Thailand, October, 2019, Publication in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (ISSN: 2194-5357), (Scopus Indexed).
- Indian Patent Published "Design of IoT based smart temporary shelters during natural calamities", No. 202011019416.
- Indian Patent Published "A Method to Emotional Component and Intrapersonal Cognitive Detection of a Person using Machine Learning”, No. 202041014970.
- Indian Patent Published "Failure Prediction and Prevention Manufacturing Industry Equipment and Process using Digital Twins Modeling”, No. 202041017824.
- "On Confidentiality, Integrity, Authenticity and Freshness (CIAF) in WSN”, 4th Springer - IC4S 2019, Bangkok, Thailand, October, 2019, , Publication in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (ISSN: 2194-5357), (Scopus Indexed).
- Indian Patent Published "Method and Computing Device for Diagnosing and Analyzing Probability of Covid-19 Virus Spread using AI", No. 202011045249, Journal No. 44/2020.
- Australian Patent Granted "Moving multi object detection localization in vision enabled wireless sensor networks", No. 2020101171.
- "Quantum Cryptography Technique: a way to Improve Security Challenges in Mobile Cloud Computing (MCC)”, Materials Today: Proceedings, ISSN: 2214-7853, July 2021, (Elsevier - Scopus Indexed).
- "Big Data Analysis using R and Hadoop”, Springer 2nd International Conference on Emerging Technologies in Data Mining and Information Security, Publication in Advances in Intelligent System and Computing, (ISSN: 2194-5357), (Scopus Indexed).
- "Taxonomy of Cyber Security in Medical Science”, Springer 2nd International Conference on Emerging Technologies in Data Mining and Information Security, Publication in Advances in Intelligent System and Computing, (ISSN: 2194-5357), (Scopus Indexed).
- “Enhancing Security in WSN by Artificial Intelligence”, Springer - ICICI - 2018, Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communication Technologies Series ISSN : 2367-4512 / 2367-4520 (E), January 2019, (Scopus Indexed).