in Micro-neurosurgery , CVJ disorders , Spine Surgery, Neuroinfections,
B-1, Excellent Apartment, Swarna Jayanthi nagar , Ramghat Road ,Aligarh
1.Tubercular meningitis with hydrocephalus with HIV co-infection: role of cerebrospinal fluid diversion procedures.
J Neurosurg. 2015 Feb 13:1-9
2.Morphometric and radiological assessments of dimensions of Axis in dry vertebrae: A study in Indian population
Indian J Orthop. 2015 Nov-Dec; 49(6): 583–588.
3.Diaphragma sella meningioma presenting with posterior cerebral artery infarct: case report and review of literature
Neurol India. 2014 Jan-Feb;62(1):77-8
- Spinal stab injury: A rare injury and individualized management
Sudheesh Ramachandran1Chirag Solanki1 Dhananjaya I. Bhat Bhagavatula Indiradevi
- , Dec 2014, Volume 11, Issue 2, Pages 113–117Jan 2014
5.Bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome in two children: common manifestation of an uncommon disease.
Pediatr Neurosurg. 2013;49(5):300-2
- Giant fibroadenoma of breast in a 35 year old lady- a case report
GMJ (Gujrat Medical Journal), Aug-09, Vol.64, No.2
- Intraventricular migration of an isolated fourth ventricular cysticercus following cerebrospinal fluid shunting
Saifullah Khalid, Amber Obaid, Raman M. Sharma , Asad Mahmood , SabarishNarayanasamy
SNI: Infection 2016, Vol 7: Suppl 1 - A Supplement to Surgical Neurology International
- Multiple Primary Intraspinal Extradural Hydatid Cyst in a Young Patient.
Raman M Sharma, Saifullah Khalid, Arif H Sarmast, Mehul Modi, Rahil Rafeeque. [Year:2017] [Month:July-September] [Volume:4 ] [Number:3] [Pages:43] [Pages No:133-135].
- Endoscopic Management Of Third Ventricle Colloid Cysts, Analysis Of The Technical Nuances And The Neuroendoscopic Anatomy : A Preliminary Experience
Tabish Khan,Raman M Sharma,Huda MF, Obaid S
IP Journal of Neurosciences,Vol5,Issue 3
- Vestibular Shwannoma in Pregnant females: Anaesthetic management of two cases ,RM Sharma, AH Sarmast, S Haleem, .06-01): 1(2019 Treat Stud Anesthesiol J