BDS, MDS, PGDHHM, DST Fellow
TMJ, Trauma, Tumor & Cancer
Dr. Hashmi has graduated (BDS) from the Faculty of Dental Sciences, King Georges Medical University Lucknow, India. He has done MDS Master of Dental surgery (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery) from the same institution in 2003. Afterward he has completed Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital & Health care Management in 2010 from Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune. In the same year he had been awarded Young Scientist Visiting Fellowship by GST, Government of India for training in Head & Neck Oncology at TATA Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
Dr. Hashmi has special expertise in the surgical treatment of Maxillofacial Trauma patients including fractures of the Mandible, Maxilla, Zygoma, Orbital & Scalp bone. Temporo-mandibular Joint ankylosis. Benign & malignant tumors in the head and neck area, including tumors of the mandible, Maxilla & soft tissue. He has also served the department as a Chairperson from 30.10.2015-29.10.2018.
Since 2003, he has been regular teaching member of the department of the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, The teaching interest consists of the recent advances of Maxillofacial Surgery. The dept. is one the best dept. in the field of Maxillofacial Surgery among the Government Dental institution in India.
British Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Journal of Craniomaxillofacial Trauma & Reconstructions, International Journal of Rare Tumor, International journal of Pediatric Dentistry, Traumaxilla, Journal of Maxillofacial & Oral surgery, National Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Journal of Current Neurobiology, Journal of Contemporary Clinical Dentistry, Journal of Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Journal of Indian Dentist Research & Review, International Journal of Current Research, University Journal of Dental Sciences are few journals where paper is being published.
- Posttraumatic Lateral Dislocation of Mandibular Condyle: A Proposed New Classification with Report of 14 Dislocated Condyles Download PDF
- Management of Odontogenic Fascial Space Infection in Hemophilia Patients: A Proposed Protocol Download PDF
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) of Perpendicular Plating Versus Conventional Plating in Mandibular Symphysis Fracture Download PDF
- A Clinical and Radiological Investigation of the Use of Dermal Fat Graft as an Interpositional Material in Temporomandibular Joint Ankylosis Surgery
- Ramal Growth Assessment in Temporo-Mandibular Joint Ankylosis in Growing Patient Without Growth Centre Transplantation: Radiograph Based Study Download PDF
- A Histopathological Evaluation of Connective Tissue Stroma in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma: A Histochemical study Download PDF
- HOW CORONA VIRUS PANDEMIC (COVID -19) AFFECT THE TEACHING & TRAINING OF DENTAL INSTITUTIONS OF INDIA- A DESCRIPTIVE STUDY Download PDF