Statistics, Research Methods and Criminal Psychology
Sandan House Civil Line Dodhpur Aligarh, U.P. India, Pin Code 202002
Prof. (Kr.) Sajid Ali Khan is
Professor at the Department of Psychology, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
He did M.A., M.phill and Ph.D. in Psychology from the Aligarh Muslim
University, Aligarh. Presently, He is the Chairperson of the Dept. of Psychology
and Coordinator of Students Counselling Centre of AMU, Aligarh.
He has over 29 years of research and teaching experience at UG/PG levels. He has published one book. Prof. Khan has authored, co-authored and contributed 45 research papers in National and International Journals. He has also developed, standardized and published 02 aptitude tests/scales. Two M.Phil, 15 Ph.Ds and 1 PDF under his supervision have been awarded and 6 Ph.Ds & 2 PFDs are in progress. Thirty dissertations for award of Master degree have been submitted under his supervision. Prof. Khan has attended and presented papers in the several National and International Conferences and Seminars.
Further, in addition to his academic responsibilities Prof. Khan was election officer for Students Union for (2012-2013). He was also acted as Coy. Commander for 1/8, BN, N.C.C. AMU unit for 13 years and Warden of Sir Ziauddin and Hadi Hasan Halls for four years. He was program officer for N.S.S, AMU unit for 2 years.
In addition to this his current areas of research are: Statistics, Research Methods and Criminal Psychology.
- Teachers occupational stress scale - Hindi Adaptation
- Efficacy of cognitive behavioural therapy on anxiety disorders
- A comparative study of depression and anxiety among alcoholics and non-alcoholics
- A study of religiosity in relation to spirituality and anxitey
- Spiritual well-being in relation to achievement motivation among students of science and commerce streams
- Self-efficacy as a predictor of life satisfaction among undergraduate students
- Psychometrics and standardization of teacher's self-efficacy scale