Part Time Teacher
Amir Nishan Kothi Compound opposite Gole Market, Amir Nishan, Aligarh.
I have been teaching English at Sr. Secondary School (Girls) A.M.U., Aligarh for about fifteen years. I am engaged in Teaching English language and English literature. Teaching is very much a passion with me, and I especially enjoy teaching poetry. During my service, I have attended and successfully completed an orientation course for +2 Teachers conducted by Aligarh Muslim University Center for promotion of Educational and cultural Advancement of Muslims of India (capecami). I have also participated actively in a four day workshop on Teaching of Phonetics and spoken English organized by the Department of Linguistics, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
- A Lecture upon the Shadow by John Donne | Audio Note #1
- Poet Search Geoffrey Chaucer Continued.. Audio Note #2
- Introduction to English Poetry Part 3 - Audio Note #3
- Introduction to English Poetry Part - 4 | Audio Note #4
- Understanding Poetry | Audio note #5
- A Lecture upon the Shadow - Part 1 | Audio Note #6
- A Lecture upon the Shadow - Part 2 | Audio Note #7
- A Lecture upon the Shadow - Part 3 | Audio Note #8
- An Elementary School Classroom in a Slum (Part 2) - Text Questions and Answers | Audio Note #10
- An Elementary School Classroom in a Slum - Introduction, Vocabulary and Theme | Audio Note #9
- English Core - Last Lesson - Part 1 (Flamingo) | Audio Note #11
- English Core - Last Lesson - Part 2 (Flamingo) | Audio Note #12
- English Core - Last Lesson - Part 3 (Flamingo) | Audio Note #13