Hostel Rules and Regulations
HOSTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Students should read and follow the rules and regulations of the hostels in letter and spirit.
- Students should reside in the allotted room
- Students should not be allowed to go outside after 10:30 p.m.
- Every visitor should enter his details in the visitor's register and mention the purpose of visit.
- No student is allowed to smoke and /or drink liquor in the hall premises.
- The students should avail the common room and reading room facilities as per the Hall timetable.
- Students should take their breakfast, lunch and dinner as per the scheduled time.
- The In-Charge Dining Hall is to be informed about non-availability of students.
- Meals will not be served in the rooms, except in special circumstances.
- Students are not allowed to invite guests to their room. in case of any family member visiting the Hall, prior permission may be obtained from the Provost/Wardens.
- Complaints cum suggestions form/Register to be provided to students by the Hostel Wardens.
- Any cleanliness matter is to be brought to the notice of the Provost/Wardens.
- Uses of high power electronic/electrical items (e.g. Room Heater, iron etc.) are not allowed.
- Students shall NOT bring any extra furniture or other fixtures in the room.