Functions of Advance Section:
- Disbursement of Advances out of different Head of Accounts (as per Government Rules & Instructions).
- Obtaining Adjustment Accounts from the particulars.
- Issue of timely Reminders to the Departments for submission of Adjustment Accounts.
- Maintaining the statement of Outstanding Amount of Advances against Departments etc. at the end of each financial year.
- Timely Reporting of Advances exceeding Rs.1000000/- to the Executive Council in its meeting.
- Maintaining Audit Reports of Advances and Adjustments at the time of Audit.
Other miscellaneous works are also dealt in Advance Section like clearance to the students (only M.Phill/Phd) for acquiring their degree etc, and clearance to the employees of University at the time of retirement.