The Office overall supervises all administrative works under the direction of the Dean as follows :
•It holds Faculty and CASR meetings.
• Convenes Selection Committee for Assistant Professor (Contractual), Guest Teachers etc.
•Students of UG courses, PG courses and Ph.D. program are enrolled in the office of the Dean.
• Registration and continuation forms of all the courses are submitted in Dean’s office for record.
• It also keeps the record of the results of the students UG and PG.
• Examination forms of PG applicants collected and are sent to the office of Controller of Examinations.
• Leaves are sanctioned to the Ph.D. Students.
• Special Casual Leaves are sanction to the faculty members by the Office.
•Drafting, typing and maintaining of proformas for various university purposes.
•It monitors and expedites UGC non-net and other fellowships for the students
•It maintains and displays the attendance record of the UG/PG students
•The Office provides support for all Department Entrance Tests and Admissions
•Elections of AMUSU and AMU Court Membership are conducted under the Supervision of Dean.