M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Functional Analysis, Variational inequalities, Equilibrium Problems
Department of Applied Mathematics, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, AMU, Aligarh
Dr. Zubair Khan is working as Associate Professor in the Department of Applied Mathematics, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh. He did M.Sc., M.Phil. and Ph.D. from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh. His research interests are Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Variational Inequalities and Equilibrium Problem. He has published more than 25 research papers in reputed international/national journals with high Impact factor including Applied Mathematics and Computation, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, ANZIAM Journal, Journal of Nonlinear and Convex Analysis. He has supervised two Ph.D. student. He also had supervised 8 M.Sc. students for their projects at Integral University, Lucknow. He has written 3 books as a co-author published by Ane Books Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi. He has organized 2 international conferences / symposium as a convener at Department of Mathematics, Integral University, Lucknow. He has also discharge the duty of Head, Department of Mathematics, Integral University, Lucknow from October18, 2012 to February 5, 2019.
- Composite variational- like inequalities given by weakly relaxed zeta- semi- pseudomonotone set- valued mapping S. S. Irfan, I. Ahmad, Z. Khan and P. Shukla
Australian Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. 17(2020), No.1, Art. 4, 9PP, ISSN 1449-5910, (Scopus, UGC), I.F.=0.32
- Composite generalized variational inequalities with Wiener-Hopf equations Z. Khan, S. S.Irfan, M. F. Khan and P. ShuklaCommunications in Mathematics and Applications (ESCI (Thomson Reuters), Vol.11, No.1, PP.85-93, (2020) ISSN 0976-5905.
- An iterative algorithm with error terms for solving a system of implicit n- variational inclusions Z.Khan, S.S. Irfan, M. F. Khan and P. ShuklaStatistics, Optimization & Information Computing, Vol. 8, March 2020, PP 242-253, ISSN 2311- 004X, (Scopus, UGC), I.F.=0.42
- Extension of Variational Inequalities with generalized weakly relaxed ? -semi pseudomonotone mapping Z. Khan, Khushbu and Mohd. AsifJournal of Science and Arts, 2(47), 2019. ESCI(Web of Science),G.I.F.=0.675
- Vector Variational-like inequalities with eta generally convex mappings Rais Ahmad and Z. Khan
ANZIAM Journal 49(E) pp. E33-E46, 2007. (I.F.=0.254) .(Cited by 4) ISSN 1446-8735.(SCIE)
- Densely Relative PseudomonotoneVariational Inequalities over Product of Sets Q.H. Ansari and Z. KhanJ.Nonlinear Convex Analysis 7 ( 2 ) 179-188, 2006.(Cited by 4) ISSN1345-4773
- Weighted variational inequalities Q.H. Ansari ,Z. Khan andA.H. Siddiqi
J. Optim. Theory Applics. Vol. 127, No.2, pp 263-283, 2005(I.F.=1.406)(Cited by 12) ISSN 1573-2878, DOI: 10.1007/s10957-005-6539-4 (SCI, SCIE)
- Proximal point algorithm for generalized multivalued nonlinear quasivariational like inclusions in banach spaces R.Ahmad, A.H. Siddiqi and Z. Khan
Applied Math. Comput. Vol. 163, 295-308, 2005(I.F.=3.092)(Cited by 27) ISSN 0096-3003.(SCI, Scopus, Web of Science)
- On generalized vector variational like inequality problem
Rais Ahmad and Z.KhanThai Journal of Math., Vol. 1, No.2, 75-79, 2003. ISSN 1686-0209
- Relatively B- PseudomonotoneVariational Inequalities over Product of Sets
Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Maths., Vol.4,Issue 1,Article 6, 2003.
(Cited by 16) ISSN 1443-5756.