Department of Microbiology
THRUST AREA OF THE DEPARTMENT
1. Bacterial drug resistance (ESBL, AmpC, MBL, MRSA, HLAR)
2. Malaria drug resistance detection (Phenotypic and genotypic)
3. Immunology of hepatitis B virus infection (overt and occult)
4. Fungal infections including Mucormycosis and their immunology
5. Nanotechnology: Green synthesis, Antimicrobial properties, and toxicity of nanoparticles in animal model.
6. Drug resistance in HIV
7. Early detection of Multidrug resistance tuberculosis
8. Prevalence and immunology of leptospira
9. Genotyping of HBV and Dengue
10. Study on prevalence of SEN & TTV viruses.
11. Parasitic immunology
12. Line Probe Assay for Mycobacterium tuberculosis
13. SARS CoV-2 Testing and Research
14. Evaluation of Antibody Response and Vaccines against COVID-19