Department of Pathology
Dept. data last updated on :13/03/2023
EMINENT SPEAKERS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Prof.Vinay kumar ,Alice Hogge and Author Baer Professor,Executive Vice Dean,Biological Sciences Division and The Pritzker Medical School ,University of Chicago,Chicago,IL,USA.
- Dr Ashraf Khan , Professor, USA
- Dr Kamran Khan, Additional/ Acting Consultant, Saudia Arabia
- Prof. Manoj Singh, ( dermapath CME)Dermapathology society of India.
- Dr. Mithelesh Chandra(dermapath CME),Dermapathology society of India.
- Dr. Rajeev Sharma(dermapath CME)
- Dr.Shruti Bhargava(dermapath CME)
- Prof. Riyaz Mehdi, Consultant Hematologist, Era's Medical College, UP. Topic: Myelodysplastic Syndrome dated 16.01.2014
- Dr. Manu Jain, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, USA. Topic: Towards in vivo Microscopy. Dated: 24.03.2014
- Prof Rana Sherwani professor of pathology was invited by Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University, Dhaka (Bangladesh)as an international consultant for improving histopathology servicesin Bangladesh from 23rd Aug to 6th sept,2014 under the project "Establishment of National Centre for cervical and Breast Cancer Screening and Training at BSMMU".
- Dr Hasan Rizvi,Consultant Pathologist ,Bart Health NHS trust London,Associate Director,Postgraduate Medical and Dental Education ,UCL Partners London,UK.
- Prof Ravi Mehrotra ,Director Institute of Cytology and Preventive Oncology(ICPO), UP,India.
- Dr Shakeel Akhtar,Specialist Anatomic Pathologist ,NMC Hospital ,Dubai,UAE.
- Dr Jamal A Khan ,Optimum Medical center LLC,Sharjah,UAE.
- Prof Sanjay Bedi, MM Institute of Medical Sciences Haryana, India
- Dr Andleeb Abrari, Senior Consultant and co-ordinator -Histopathology,Max Health care Limited,New Delhi,India.
- Dr Bareena Aqeel, USA
- Dr Gaurav Gupta, Consultant transfusion medicine, USA
- Topic: Lecture Neuro Pathology by Dr. Ravindra Kumar Sharan, Deptt. of pathology MAMC New Delhi dated.
Topic: Lecture on GI Pathology by Dr. Kavita More, Deptt. of Pathology MAMC New Delhi dated. 20.08.2017
Topic; Clinico Pathological, Morphologic & Immunophenotypic characterization of serrated adenomas in comparison
with hyperplastic colorectal polyps Guest Speaker: Prof. Qazi S Azhar, Associate clinical Professor, Michigan state
University Michigan USA dated. 21.10.2017
Topic: FRCPath Training Workshop by Dr. Hasan Rizvi, Head of Service/Clinical Lead, Cellular Pathology, Barts
Health NHS Trust, London (UK) dated 21th 22th December 2017
Dr. Asgar H.Naqvi: Topic.Cytology and Molecular Testing:A Pulmonary Perspective and some recent advances .Dated
24th December 2018.