Department of Agricultural Eco. & Business Mngt.
Agricultural Economics & Business Management
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL ECO. & BUSINESS MNGT
See the Admission brochure at amucontrollerexams.com
1. Course work as given by BOS of Department
2. Publication of minimum one paper in a refereed journal
3. Attendance Completion as per the Ph. D. ordinance
4. Pre-submission Presentation to the satisfaction of the faculty
5. Thesis Submission 6. Viva Voce Exam on thesis acceptance
Apart from teaching, research, extension and consultancy jobs, students have better job prospects in Agri-food Industries, agro-industries, Ag. Input industries and service providing industries including financial and insurance sector units.
- To design, develop and perform research in the fields of agricultural economics and applied areas, agribusiness management, natural resource utilisation, sustainable agricultural practices and technology, climate change and agricultural policies.
- To develop a high level of dedication and research ethics
- To develop specialized and innovative skills for analysis and publication
- To train research students for employment in teaching and research in India and abroad in the University/ Institution/ Industry
- Gain Knowledge of basic and applied research techniques and methodologies to conduct fundamental and applied research.
- Demonstrate practical skills in the collection of data, apply suitable research tools and techniques, and scientific methods for analysis and interpretation, to draw correct results and conclusions.
- Have the capabilities to become leaders in teaching, research and publications, extension and consultancy jobs and improve the decision-making process in the corporate sector.