Department of Anaesthesiology
EMINENT SPEAKERS OF THE DEPARTMENT
1) Prof. Sajid Shahul, Director Cardiac Anaesthesia and Critical Care, University of Chicago, USA delivered lecture on â??Echocardiography in Shockâ?? on 1st November 2018
2) Dr. PAUL S. REES (United Kingdom) Expert in Cardiology & Endovascular Resuscitation and
Dr. RAKESH GARG (AIIMS), Associate Professor AIIMS, New Delhi; Lead Author: Indian Guidelines of CPR delivered lecture on â??Role of Automated CPR in Improving Outcome of Cardiac Arrest Victimâ?? on July 21st, Saturday, 2018.
3) Dr Amita Gupta (UK) delivered lecture on Painless Labour
4) Tazeen Beg,Asst Prof of Anesthesiology,Stony Brook University Medical Center,Stony Brook, New York delivered 1st lecture on 'Anaesthesia for Endoscopic Procedures' on March 4th, 2014 on lecture series named 'Prof. Tausifa Z. Khan Memorial Oration'
5) Prof Poonam Malhotra delivered a lecture on Advances Hemodynamic Monitoring on 1.10.2013
6) Prof. Rashid M Khan, Consultant Khaula Hospital Muscat Oman. Delivered lecture on Buska mask.