Department of Anaesthesiology
News and Publication
National Voters' Day Celebrations 2022 in the Dept of Anaesthesiology, JNMCH, AMU
Publication list 8
Publication list 7
Publication List 6
Publication List 4
Publication List 3
Publication list 2
Publication List 2014-2019
JNMC Imparts training to Health care Workers in INTUBATION PROCEDURES
Department of Anaesthesiology & Crititcal Care, JNMCH, AMU, Aligarh making headlines…
1. Professor Qazi Ehsan Ali, Department Of Anesthesiology, J N Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University Was Recently Invited To Chair A Session Of Invited Faculties In 63rd National Conference Of Indian Society Of Anesthesiologists (ISACON) Held At Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Aligarh, January 19, 2016
2. New Chairmanr: Prof Qazi Ehsan Ali has been appointed as the Chairman, Department of Anaesthesiology, J N Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University for a period of three years.
Aligarh, February 16, 2021 | Public Relation Office
2. The Department Of Anaesthesiology, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (Jnmc) And 'Critical Care' Today Organised A Day-Long Symposium-Cum-Workshop On The Role Of 'Ultrasonography In Regional Anaesthesia And Pain Management'.
Aligarh, August 06, 2016 | Public Relation Office
3. The Department Of Anaesthesiology, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College And 'Critical Care' Is Organizing A Symposium Cum Workshop On The Role Of 'Ultrasonography In Regional Anaesthesia And Pain Management On August 6, 2016.'
Aligarh, August 04, 2016 | Public Relation Office
4. The Difficult Airway Team, Department Of Anesthesiology And Critical Care, Jnmch, Amu Was Recently Invited To Conduct A Workshop On Difficult Airway At 38th Annual State Conference Of Isa Up State Chapter Held At Ramnagar.
Aligarh, September 26, 2016 | Public Relation Office
5. Professor S Moied Ahmed Associated With The Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College's Department Of Anaesthesiology And Teacher In-Charge Icu Was Recently Invited To Conduct A Workshop On 'Management Of Difficult Airways' At The 64th Annual Conference Of Indian Society Of Anaesthesiologists Held At Ludhiana. On The Occasion, Prof Moied Also Received The Prestigious Dr Y G Bhoj Raj Award For Writing The Best Review Article Entitled 'Mechanical Ventilation In Patients With Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease And Bronchial Asthma,' For The Year 2016 In Indian Journal Of Anaesthesia.
Aligarh, December 22, 2016
6. JNMC Senior Resident Wins Best-Research Paper In Isspcon
Dr Aftab Hussain (Senior Resident, Department of Anaesthesiology, J N Medical College—JNMC, Aligarh Muslim University—AMU) received the best-research-paper award with a cash prize for his paper on ‘Comparison of Deep Dry Needling versus Local Anesthetic and Steroid Tender Point Injections in Patients of Chronic Non Specific Neck Pain’ at the 33rd Annual National Pain Congress of Indian Society for Study of Pain (ISSPCON) 2018 in New Delhi.
Aligarh, March 05, 2018 | Public Relation Office
7. Dr. Obaid Joins JNMC After Completing Fellowship Programme At AIIMS
Dr. Obaid A Siddiqui, Assistant Professor, department of Anaesthesiology and Critical care, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (JNMC), Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has joined the department after completing one year fellowship programme in neurocritical care from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
Aligarh, August 04, 2018 | Public Relation Office
8. Department Of Anaesthesiology And Critical Care Organises CME On 'Antibiotic Stewardship In ICU - Fight Against Microbial Resistance'
As Organizations across the world commit to fight Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR), a grave threat to public health, the Department of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (JNMC), Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) threw light on the issue with a Continuing Medical Education (CME) programme on 'Antibiotic Stewardship in ICU - Fight against Microbial Resistance'.
Aligarh, October 01, 2018 | Public Relation Office
9. Jnmc Faculty Conferred With IMSA Fellowship
Prof Shahla Haleem, Department of Anaesthesiology, J N Medical College (JNMC), Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has been conferred with the Fellowship of International Medical Sciences Academy (IMSA) for meritorious contributions to medical science.
Aligarh, December 23, 2019 | Public Relation Office
10. Dept Of Anaesthesiology Concludes TOT, BCLS Courses
Department of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care, J N Medical College (JNMC), Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) concluded the two-day, 'Indian Resuscitation Council (IRC) Certified Training of the Trainers (TOT) and Basic Cardiopulmonary Life Support (BCLS) Provider Course.
Aligarh, September 03, 2019 | Public Relation Office
11. ISA Aligarh Branch Launched At JNMC Auditorium
The Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists (ISA) launched its Aligarh City Branch (ACB) during a special function held at the Auditorium of the Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (JNMC), Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). Prof Syed Moied Ahmed, Chairman, Department of Anaesthesiology and Prof Qazi Ehsan Ali were declared the first President and Secretary of ISA respectively.
Aligarh, August 31, 2019 | Public Relation Office
12. Refresher Course Held In Anaesthesiology
Aligarh, March 07, 2020 | Public Relation Office
13. JNMC Faculty Train Deen Dayal Hospital Doctors
Two faculty members of the Department of Anaesthesiology, J N Medical College (JNMC), Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Prof Syed Moied Ahmed (Chairman) and Dr Abu Nadeem (Assistant Professor) provided hands-on-training to the health workers of the Deen Dayal Hospital in Aligarh on the measures to deal with Covid 19 crisis.
Aligarh, May 09, 2020 | Public Relation Office
14. JNMC Team Trains Aligarh Health Workers
Prof Syed Moied Ahmed, Chairman, Department of Anaesthesiology, J N Medical College (JNMC), Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) with his team comprising Dr Syed Hussain Amir, Dr Farah Nasreen, Dr Shahna Ali and Dr Manazir Athar used their longstanding expertise and vital clinical skills to train health workers and para-medical staff of various PHC, CHC and District hospitals of Aligarh in the best resuscitation practices in view of the on-going Covid vaccination drive.
Aligarh, January 23, 2021 | Public Relation Office
16. Basic Life Support Training Programme
Newly admitted MBBS students were provided with the hands-on-training in the Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) techniques such as manual cardiac compression, airway, breathing and defibrillation and other emergency procedures combining chest compressions with artificial ventilation to preserve the intact brain function in the 'Basic Life Support Training' programme at the Department of Anaesthesiology, J N Medical College (JNMC), Aligarh Muslim University (AMU).
Aligarh, March 26, 2021 | Public Relation Office
17. Jnmc Professor’s Work Included In CBSE Text Book
The work of Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) faculty member, Prof Syed Moied Ahmed (Department of Anaesthesiology, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College-JNMC) has made way to the country's biggest secondary board — the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).Extracts from his research paper on ‘Compression-Only Life Support (COLS) for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation by Layperson outside the Hospital’ have made it to Class IX science syllabus of CBSE. A portion from his research paper with algorithms and diagrams now appears from page 91 to 94 of the Class IX science text book.
Aligarh, July 06, 2021 | Public Relation Office
18. one day symposium cum live workshop on the "Role of ultrasound in regional anaesthesia and pain management" on 6th August 2016. Lead resource person & international faculty is Dr Surabhi Choudhary, consultant musculoskeletal radiologist,
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, U.K.
Faculties from AIIMS, New Delhi and other tertiary care hospitals are National Faculties.
Organising Chairman - Prof Abdul Quadir
Organising Secretary - Dr Hammad Usmani
Joint Organising Secretary - Dr Obaid A Siddiqui