Department of Applied Chemistry
Academia, Research & Development Laboratories, and Industries
- Students will have a successful career in both academia and industries, including supporting and leadership roles.
- Students will be inculcated motivation and exposure to cutting-edge research problems and interdisciplinary issues and also prepare them for higher studies.
- Students will be able to attain effective research collaboration and innovation in the quest to solve social and environmental challenges.
- Students will be able to attain holistic education that is pivotal for being a responsible citizen.
After completing M.Sc. (Polymer Science and Technology), students will gain the abilities to
- demonstrate and apply the basic knowledge of inorganic, organic, physical, and polymer chemistry.
- design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret results.
- work/collaborate effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
- explore various instrumentation and spectroscopic techniques.
- develop awareness and a sense of responsibility towards the environment and society.
- develop logical thinking with an inclination towards positive attitude.
- maintain high ethical standards in research, teaching, and service.
- develop confidence for self-education and to engage in lifelong learning.