Department of Commerce
A student who undergoes three years of regular study in the program, earns required 140 credits subject to the break up in various course categories and fulfills such other conditions.
After completing B. Com. (H.), students are able to:
- Interpret and analyse financial statements.
- Understand the rules and regulation laid down by accounting body.
- Acquire conceptual clarity of various functions and ability to analyse various functional Issues.
- Evolve strategies for business.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication.
- To work in Groups, exhibit skills like empathy, EQ, managerial and Inter-Personnel Skills.