Department of Mass Communication
Dept. data last updated on :27/05/2022
EMINENT SPEAKERS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Ms. Sumita Singh, DGM-Corporate Communication, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd delivered a special lecture on Public Relations 2.0- Evolution & Prospects on 05th October 2021.
- Mr. Nimish Kapoor, Head Publications Division and Science Film Festival Division, DST conducted a Fake News and Fact Verification workshop on 23 August 2021.
- New Media Technology by Dr. Gabriel Gomez, Professor, Chicago State University, Chicago.
- Prof. Randall D. Smith from the School of Journalism, University of Colombia delivered a talk on Media Practices and Journalism.
- Talk Delivered by Mr. Sreedharan Ramakrishnan, Director, Alfred Friendly Press Partners.
- The Art of Film Reviewing by Mr. Ziya Us Salam, Prominent Author and Journalist, The Hindu, New Delhi.
- The Art of Film Making by Mr. Muzaffar Ali, Prominent Film Director.
- TV Anchoring by Mr. Rishi Mathur, Voice Trainer, Voice of India, Delhi.
- Ms. Saira Shah Halim, Theatre Artist, Poet and Writer was invited for Special Interaction with the Students.
- Special Lecture on the Art of Book reviewing by Mr. Wajihuddin, Special Correspondent, Times of India, Mumbai.
- Radio News Production by Mr. Ramji Tripathi, Retired A. Director General News, A.I.R., New Delhi.
- Feature Writing by Ms. Kulsum Talha, Special Correspondent, AFP, France, posted in Lucknow.
- Script Writing by Mr. Anjum Usmani, Deputy Director, Doordarshan, New Delhi.
- Film Review by Mr. Anuj Kumar, The Hindu, New Delhi.
- TV News Production by Mr. Ehtesham Ali Khan, NDTV, New Delhi.
- TV News Reading by Ms. Hina Zubair, ETV Urdu, Hyderabad.
- Mr. Pervez Khan, Action Director, delivered lecture on the Art of directing an action movie.
- Mr. Sibtain Shahidi, Script Writer, Delivered a lecture on the process of Script Writing.