Department of Neuro Surgery
1. Seminar held regularly on every Friday for post graduate students and faculty members.
2. Aligarh Neuroclub was formed on 12th March 2014 .A meeting was held of five Neurosurgeons from Aligarh under the leadership of Prof.V.K.Srivastava. He was declared the founder president. Dr.M.F .Huda became first Secretary and Dr.Raman was declared treasurer. Discussion regarding holding NEUROCON-(UP & UK ) on February 14th,2015 was done
3. FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT OF NEUROCON (UP&UK) TO BE HELD ON 14th FEBRUARY 2015
5. Date: 16th March, 2016 at 8:00 am to 9:00 am
Topic: EVIDENCE BASED MANAGEMENT OF LUMBAR DEGENERATIVE DISEASE BY DR. Nupur Pruthi,Additional Professor NIMHANS, Banglore
6. Date: 30th May 2017
ENDOSCOPIC NEUROSURGERY; A BEGINNERS BPERSPECTIVE
BY DR. ABRAR A.WANI
7.20th September, 2017 at 8:00 am to 9:00 am
Topic : CNS Lesions Understanding the Neuropathologist Viewpoint BY Prof. R. K. Saran Director & Professor G.B. Pant, Institute of Medical Science.
8. Date: 11th December 2018 at 8:00 am to 9:00 am
Topic (1) : WHEN TO SUSPECT BRAIN TUMOR AND RECENT ADVANCES IN ITS MANAGEMENT BY
Prof. DEEPU BANERJI Ex- Professor SGPGI Lucknow ,Director & Senior Consultant (Neurosurgery) Narayana Superspecialty Hospital, Gurugram
Topic (2) : MANAGEMENT OF STROKE: THE PARADIGM SHIFT BY
DR. TARIQ MATIN,Head And Senior Consultant ,Incharge Of North Cluster Narayana Health MD (Radiology), DNB Speciality- Interventional Radiology Narayana Superspecialty Hospital, Gurugram
9. Date: 10th December 2019 at 8:00 am to 9:30 am
Topic: Osteotomies and Beyond in Restoring Spine Balance
Speaker: Dr. Manish Vaish (MS. M.Ch Neurosurgery)
Max Super Specialty Hospital (New Delhi).
10. Dated: 23rd October 2020
Topic: Neurosugical care in Covid-19 Pandemic
Speaker: Prof.Kulwant Singh(MS. M.Ch Neurosurgery)
Department of Neurosurgery, Institute of Medical Science BHU, Varanasi (UP)