SOP for Admissions
1. List of candidates selected for admission in various courses along with them
applications forms are received from office of the Controller of
Examinations & Admissions.
2. Verifications of documents submitted by the candidates is done by the
Verifying Officers appointed by the Dean, Faculty of Law.
3. Admissions are offered to the selected candidates at Aligarh, Malappuram
and Murshidabad Centre as per order of their rank obtained in the
admission test by the Counselling Officers appointed by the Dean, Faculty
4. Enrolment numbers are allotted to such candidates by the Enrolment Unit
of Controller’s Office.
5. Candidates have to deposit the prescribed admission fee in the authorized
6. Halls of Residence are allotted to these candidates by the office of the
Dean, Students’ Welfare.
7. Faculty Roll Number are allotted by the office the Dean Faculty of Law to
8. Observance of prescribed dress code is must for the students.
SOP for Examinations
1. Students submit Examinations forms for appearing in Mid Term End Term
& Re-Sit examinations of their respective semesters.
1. Hall Tickets are issued to candidates who fulfil the requirements of
minimum percentage of attendance.
2. Invigilators are deputed for examinations as per scheduled scheme of
3. Answer books are evaluated by the examiners appointed by the Board of
4. Results are declared by the office of the Controller of Examinations