Ph.D, M.Tech, B.Tech
Image Processing, Image Quality Assessment
Hamza Colony, Aligarh, U.P, India
Dr. Md Amir Baig is a guest teacher in Electronics section of Women's Polytechnic AMU, Aligarh. He completed his B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication form B.B.I.E.T&R.C, Bulandshahr, U.P in 2007. He received his M.Tech degree in Communication and information systems from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh in 2013. He completed his PhD in Electronics in 2020/21. He has published 5 articles in peer reviewed journals and 6 conference proceedings so far. He has teaching as well as industrial experience.
- Variance-based no-reference quality assessment of AWGN images Baig, M. A., Moinuddin, A. A., Khan and E. VARIANCE-BASED NO-REFERENCE QUALITY ASSESSMENT OF AWGN IMAGES. Signal, Image and Video Processing. 2023 Apr 19, pp.1-9
- A versatile blind JPEG image quality assessment method Authors: MA Baig, AA Moinuddin, E Khan, M GhanbariJournal: Multimedia Tools and Applications, 2023
- DFT-based no-reference quality assessment of blurred images Download PDF
- Real-Time Fidelity Measurement of JPEG2000 Coded Images Baig MA, Moinuddin AA, Khan E. Real-Time Fidelity Measurement of JPEG2000 Coded Images. International Journal of Image and Graphics. 2019 Jan 28;19(01):1950005.
- Image fidelity estimation from received embedded bitstream Baig MA, Moinuddin AA, Khan E, Ghanbari M. Image fidelity estimation from received embedded bitstream. Signal, Image and Video Processing. 2020 Apr;14(3):465-72.