Ph.D.(Computer Engineering); M.Tech(Computer Science & Technologies); B.Sc. Engineering(Electronics), Possesses Prestigious Global Credential PMP
Software Engineering, Cloud Computing, Software Project Management, Software Process Improvement
Dr. Parvez Mahmood Khan, a Senior IT-Professional (PMP, PMElite-2 and IBM Certified) has relevant and in-depth experience of more than 25-years. He has a proven track record of excellence in heading numerous large-scale programs and deliveries at global scale (based on Onsite/ Offshore Model) in India and Overseas. His experience is spread across Global IT-Industry, Technology Management, Professional Consultancy Services, Research, Innovation & Academics. He has designed and implemented advanced & specialized courses in Cloud Computing for M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) students at prestigious Universities and also mentored faculty members for instruction delivery in Cloud Computing domain. He is currently handling the role of Director, Computer Center at A.M.U. (A Central University), Aligarh.
- P.M. Khan, M.M.S. Beg, “Extended Decision Support Matrix for Selection of SDLC-Models on Traditional and Agile Software Development Projects ” Proc. 3rd International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Technologies(ACCT 2013), Rohtak, India, ISBN: 978-1-4673-5965-8, pp. 8-15, April 6-7, 2013. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?arnumber=6524266
- P.M. Khan, M.M.S. Beg, “Measuring Cost of Quality (CoQ) on SDLC Projects is Indispensible for Effective Software Quality Assurance” The International Journal of Soft Computing and Software Engineering (JSCSE), e-ISSN: 2251-7545, vol. 2, no. 9, pp. 1-15, September 2012.
- P. M. Khan, M. M. S. Beg, M. Ahmad, “Sustaining IT PMOs during Cycles of Global Recession”, European Journal of Scientific Research, ISSN 1450-216X / 1450-202X, vol. 114, no. 3, pp.376-385, November 2013.
- P. Porwal, P.M. Khan, D.S. Ray, “Cloud Computing Security Threats and Countermeasures” International Journal for Innovations in Engineering, Science and Management, ISSN 2347 – 7911, vol. 2, no. 4, April 2014.
- S. Srivastava, P.M. Khan, R. Beg, “Energy Efficient Approach For Cloud To Improve Environmental Effect” International Journal of Software Engineering Research & Practices, Print-ISSN: 2231-2048 e-ISSN: 2231-0320, Vol.4, Issue 1, April, 2014.
- U.A. Khan, P.M. Khan, R. F. AlCattan, M.M.S. Beg, “Technology Roadmap: A Strategic Business Tool” MAGNT Research Report (ISSN. 1444-8939) Vol.2 (4). PP: 304-308, Jul’2014. URL: http://brisjast.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/July-38-14.pdf
- S. Siddiqui, P.M. Khan, M.U. Khan, “Fuzzy Logic Based Intruder Detection System in Mobile Adhoc Network” BIJIT - BVICAM’s International Journal of Information Technology, ISSN 0973 – 5658, Vol. 6 No. 2, PP: 767-773, July - December, 2014.
- S. Fatima, S. Ahmad, P.M. Khan, “Certificate Based Security Services in Adhoc Sensor Network” BIJIT - BVICAM’s International Journal of Information Technology, ISSN 0973 – 5658, Vol. 6 No. 2, PP: 783-790, July - December, 2014.
- Kaleem A. Quraishi, P.M. Khan, “Numerical Algorithms For Newton-Cotes Open Quadrature Formulae” International Journal of Current Research, ISSN: 0975-833X, Vol. 6, Issue, 11, pp.9653-9656, November, 2014. URL http://www.journalcra.com/
- P.M. Khan, Kaleem A. Quraishi, “Impact of RACI on Delivery & Outcome of Software Development Projects” Proc. 4th International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Technologies(ACCT 2014), Rohtak, India, Feb 8-9, 2014. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?arnumber=6783449
- M. Ahmad, H. Haleem, P. M. Khan, “A New Chaotic Substitution Box Design for Block Ciphers”, International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN-2014), Noida, ISBN:978-1-4799-2865-1, pp. 255 - 258, February 20-21, 2014.
- M. Ahmad, P.M. Khan, M.Z. Ansari, “A Simple and Efficient Key-Dependent S-Box Design Using Fisher-Yates Shuffle Technique” Proceeding of Second International Conference, SNDS 2014, Trivandrum, India, March 13-14, 2014, Springer @ Communications in Computer and Information Science Volume 420, ISBN 978-3-642-54524-5, pp 540-550.
- P.K. Sharma, M. Ahmad, P.M. Khan, “Cryptanalysis of Image Encryption Algorithm Based on Pixel Shuffling and Chaotic S-box Transformation” Proceeding of Second International Symposium on Security in Computing & Communications, SSCC’14, GCET, Greater Noida, India, September 24-27, 2014, Springer @ Communications in Computer and Information Science Volume 467, 2014, pp 173-181.
- K.S. Albeladi; U.A. Khan; P. M. Khan, “Driving Business Value Through an Effective IT Strategy Development” Proc.of the 8th International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development, Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Computer Applications and Management (BVICAM), New Delhi (INDIA), ISSN 0973-7529; ISBN 978-93-80544-11-3, pp. 640-642, March 05-07, 2014. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?arnumber=6828021
- A.A. Alsolamy; U.A. Khan; P. M. Khan, “IT-Business Alignment Strategy for Business Growth” Proc.of the 8th International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development, Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Computer Applications and Management (BVICAM), New Delhi (INDIA), ISSN 0973-7529; ISBN 978-93-80544-11-3, pp. 417-419, March 05-07, 2014.