1. AWARD OF OUTSTANDING RESEARCHERS OF THE YEAR PRIZES (Rs.1,00,000/-) CERTIFICATE OF HONOR:
Two prizes of Rs. 1,00,000/- each will be bestowed on teachers of the University every year who have made conspicuously important and outstanding contributions to human knowledge and progress ? fundamental or applied ? in their field specialization.
(i) Outstanding Researcher of the Year Prize (Category-1) : Prize of Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rs. one lac) shall be given away to a University teacher, every year for the best research performed during the preceding Academic Session, belonging to any one of the faculties: Faculties Science; Life Sciences including Interdisciplinary Biotechnology Unit; Engineering & Technology; Medicine; and Agriculture.
(ii) Outstanding Researcher of the Year Prize (Category-2): Prize of Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rs. one lac) shall be given away to a University teacher, every year for the best research performed during the preceding academic session, belonging to any one of the faculties: Faculties of Arts; Social Sciences; Law; Commerce; Management Studies & Research; Unani Medicine; and Theology.
2. AWARD OF BEST INNOVATION OF THE YEAR PRIZES CERTIFICATE OF HONOR
To generate awareness and promote innovative skills the students , the Innovation Council of the University has decided to hold every year Sir Syed Innovation Fair. The Fair this year is scheduled to be held between 10 -12 October, 2014. University students and the University School students are invited to participate, showcase and display their ?innovative skills in the Innovation Fair. In order to encourage students? participation in the Innovation Fair the University has instituted two awards as below:
1. Best Innovation of the Year Prize (Among University Students) : Prize of Rs. 50,000/- shall be given for the best innovation displayed/ showcased in the Sir Syed Innovation Fair by a University student.
2. Best Innovation of the Year Prize (Among University School Students) Prize of Rs. 25,000/- shall be given for the best innovation displayed/ showcased in the Sir Syed Innovation Fair by a University School student.
3. IN -HOUSE STUDENT'S RESEARCH CONVENTION:
With a view to foster the spirit of innovation among students to train them for participating in National and International Research Conventions an in-house Student Research Convention is being organized.
The area/ fields in which presentations by the Ph.D. students are invited have been divided into the following categories:
II. Health Science and Allied Subjects, Pharmacy, Nutrition, etc.
III. Engineering & Technology
IV. Basic Sciences
V. Social Sciences, Humanities, Commerce, Law, International Studies, etc.
PRIZES AND MERIT CERTIFICATES IN EACH CATEGORY ARE:
I Prize Rs. 3000.00, Memento, Certificate
II Prize Rs. 2500.00 Memento, Certificate
III Prize Rs. 2000.00 Memento, Certificate