|Name of programme||SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE|
|Number of Seats||(from Class I to Class XII)|
Class wise Break-up
- Class 1 : 90 students are admitted through Entrance-Test (45 in English Medium and 45 in Urdu Medium)
- Up to Class 5 : 90 students in each class.
- Class 6 : 90 students + 50 Students through Entrance-Test
150 students through transfer from Abdullah Nursery.
- Up to Class 8 : 290 students in each class.
- Class 9 : 90 students + 50 Students through Entrance-Test
- Class 10 : 340 students.
The school follows the curriculum as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT), New Delhi.
As per books prescribed by the NCERT and approved by the competent authority of A.M.U.