Department of Ilmul Amraz
Dept. data last updated on :29/05/2023
MD Mahiyatul Amraz
Mahiyatul Amraz (Pathology)
Teacher (Assistant Professor)
Research Officer (R.O.)
Research Associate (R.A.)
Senior Research Fellow (S.R.F.)
Program Educational Objectives
- To explain the Unani fundamental concept of diseases both theoretically and practically.
- To make students curious to learn more deeply about the advancement in this field.
- To inculcate desirable values and respect regarding the subject of Mahayitul Amraz.
- To educate the students about the classical Unani pathological approaches.
- To make students aware of modern pathological advances.
- To explore the validity and significance of Unani diagnostic methods to make them evidence-based.
- To provide the proper and accurate solution for practical challenges and research problems in Unani pathology.
Program Outcomes (PO's)
At the end of the program, students will be able to:
- Interpret the knowledge of Mahiyatul Amraz and laboratory data for clinicopathologic correlation.
- Well-versed knowledge of ethical principles while serving their duties to the nation.
- Qualify various competitive examinations in the field of the Unani System of Medicine.
- Conduct effective research in the field of Mahiyatul Amraz.
- Develop more research projects for the promotion of higher education in the Unani System of Medicine.