Department of Ilmul Amraz
Resident Medical Officer (R.M.O.)
Junior Research Fellow (J.R.F.)
- To facilitate better theoretical and practical skills of Unani Pathology.
- To train the students in modern pathological advances.
- To explain the basic nature of diseases (Mahiyat of disease) from the perspective of causation, pathogenesis, pathological changes, and clinical manifestation.
- To classify diseases (Ajnase Amraz) of various body systems and how they manifest clinically and histopathologically.
- To explore the validity and significance of Unani diagnostic methods making it evidence-based.
- To explore the validity and significance of Unani diagnostic methods to make them evidence-based.- To provide solutions for practical challenges and research problems in Unani pathology.
-To prove the Unani theory in the development of disease in light of scientific advancement.
- Interpretation of basic modern pathology.
- Interpretation of Unani and modern pathology.
- Qualify various competitive examinations in the field of the Unani System of Medicine.
- Development of practical skills of the pathology laboratory.