Department of Radio-Diagnosis
To educate & train the enrolled students for carrying out various Radiological Investigation like X-rays, CT Scan, MRI scans etc, this helping in providing high quality health care
100% job prospects
MBBS – 8 competencies (as per new NMC curriculum )
Describe the evolution of radiodiagnosis.
• Describe preparation of patient for common imaging procedures .
• Enumerate indications for various common radiological investigations for disorders of ENT,Obs gyne ,internal medicine, pediatrics.
• Indications for investigations in common malignancies .
• Choose the most costeffective investigation in different disorders .
• Knowledge about PC-PNDT.
• AERB Guidelines .
• Awareness of Radiation hazards and radiation protection measures
As per MCI guidelines (New NMC Curriculum)