Power Systems, High Voltage Engineering
S/o Dr. Zafar Ali Khan,361, Maulana Azad NagarSultanpur (UP) India-228001
After a first class Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering have been serving the University since September 1999. While serving completed M.Tech in Electrical Engineering with specialization in Power System & Drives. Completed Ph.D work and was awarded Ph.D in the year 2009. The areas of interest are: High voltage Engineering, Insulation Design & Condition Monitoring Power System Analysis stability studies Using high voltage pulse techniques for killing microbes. In addition to academic & research activities contributed to corporate life of the University. Worked as Registrar of AMU for two years. Presently working as Director of School Education and OSD to the Vice Chancellor.
- Suhaib Ahmad Khan , Mohd Tariq Asfar Ali Khan , Basem Alamri and Lucian Mihet-Popa " Influence of Area and Volume Effect on Dielectric Behaviour of the Mineral Oil Based Nanofluids" Energies 2022, 15, 3354, May 2022.
- Shabana Khatoon, Asfar A Khan, Mohad. Tariq, Basem Alamri and Lucian Mihet-Popa " Flashover Voltage Prediction Models Under Agricultural and Biological Contamiant Conditions on Insulators", Energies 2022, 15, 1297, February 2022
- Suhaib Ahmad Khan , Mohd Tariq Asfar Ali Khan , Basem Alamri and Lucian Mihet-Popa " Assessment of Thermophysical Performance of Ester Based Nanofluids for enhanced cooling of transformers" Electronics 2022, 11, 376, January 2022.
- S A Khan, M Tariq, Asfar A Khan, B Alamri, " Effect of Iron/Titania Based Nanomaterials on the Dielectric Properties of Mineral Oil, Natural and Synthetic Esters as Transformers Insulating Fluid, IEEE Access, vol.9, November 2021, pp 168971-168980
- Suhaib Ahmad Khan , Mohd Tariq Asfar Ali Khan " Measurement of Tan-delta and DC Resistivity of Synthetic Ester Based Oil Filled with Fe2O3, TiO2 and Al2O3 Nanoparticles", Smart Science Taylor and Francis, Vol.9, Issue 3, April 2021, pp 221-225
- Md. Rashid Hussain, Qasim Khan, Asfar A Khan, Shady S Refaat & Haitham Abu-Rab , " Dielectric Performance of Magneto-Nanofluids for Advancing Oil-Immersed Power Transformer, IEEE Access, Vol.8, No.1, September 2020, pp 163316-163328
- F Ahmad, Asfar A Khan, Q Khan, R Husain, “State-of-Art in Nano-Based Dielectric Oil: A Review”, IEEE Access, Vol.7, No.1, January 2019, pp13396-13410
- Q Khan, R Husain, Asfar A Khan, “ Dielectric Characterisation of Fe3P nanoparticles based ester oil”, IET Nanodielectrics, Vol.1, No.4, 2018, pp 132-136 , eISSN 2514-3255
- Q Khan, F Ahmad, Asfar A Khan, “ Polymeric Insulant Characterisation via Partial Discharge Measurement”, Transactions on Electrical and Electronics Materials 2018, pp1-9
- S Khatoon, Asfar A Khan, Sakshi Singh, “A review of the flashover performance of high voltage insulators constructed with modern insulating material”, Transactions Electr. Electron. Materials,2017, Vol.18, Issue 5, pp 246-249