(3rd or lower position)
Peer-reviewed (Research +Review) papers*
(including 08 Corresponding author)
Papers in Conf. proceedings
(including Guest-Edited Journal special issues with ISBN)
GRAND TOTAL =
*Cumulative Impact Factor: > 250
- Ahmad M, Anjum NA, Asif A, Ahmad A (2020) Real-time monitoring of glutathione in living cells using genetically encoded FRET-based ratiometric nanosensor. Scientific Report doi:10.1038/s41598-020-57654-y
- Sundar LS, Anjum NA, Ferro MC, Pereira E, Singh MK, Sousa ACM (2017) Biocompatibility and biotoxicity of in-situ synthesized carboxylated nanodiamond-cobalt oxide nanocomposite. Journal of Materials Science & Technology 33 (8), 879-888.
- Anjum NA, Singh N, Singh MK, Sayeed I, Duarte AC, Pereira E and Ahmad I (2014) Single-bilayer graphene oxide sheet impacts and underlying potential mechanisms assessment in germinating faba bean (Vicia faba L.). Science of the Total Environment 472, 834-841.
- Anjum NA, Israr M, Duarte AC, Pereira ME, Ahmad I (2014) Halimione portulacoides (L.) physiological/biochemical characterization for its adaptive responses to environmental mercury exposure. Environmental Research 131, 39-49.
- Anjum NA, Singh N, Singh MK, Shah ZA, Duarte AC, Pereira E, Ahmad I (2013) Single-bilayer graphene oxide sheet tolerance and glutathione redox system significance assessment in faba bean (Vicia faba L.). Journal of Nanoparticle Research 15, 1770.
- Anjum NA, Umar S, Ahmad A, Iqbal M, Khan NA (2008) Sulphur protects mustard (Brassica campestris L.) from cadmium toxicity by improving leaf ascorbate and glutathione. Plant Growth Regulation 54, 271-279.
- Anjum NA, Aref IM, Duarte AC, Pereira E, Ahmad I, Iqbal M (2014) Glutathione and proline can coordinately make plants withstand the joint attack of metal(loid) and salinity stresses. Frontiers in Plant Science 5:662.
- Anjum NA, Ahmad I, Mohmood I, Pacheco M, Duarte AC, Pereira E, Umar S, Ahmad A, Khan NA, Iqbal M, Prasad MNV (2012) Modulation of glutathione and its related enzymes in plants’ responses to toxic metals and metalloids - a review. Environmental and Experimental Botany 75, 307-324.
- Anjum NA, Gill SS, Gill R (2014) Plant Adaptation to Environmental Change: Significance of Amino Acids and Their Derivatives; CABI, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom.
- Anjum NA, Umar S, Chan MT (2010) Ascorbate-Glutathione Pathway and Stress Tolerance in Plants; Springer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands.
- Estimation of Pollen Viability