B.Sc(Physics), M.A.IR & PM, BJMC, MJ MC, LL.B, Ph.D(Corporate Communication),UGC NET(J&MC), UGC NET(LW & IR/HRM)
Corporate Communication/Public Relations, New Media, Media Management Law and Ethics, Development of Media.
Residence: MIG-119 ADA Colony,Swarn Jayanti Nagar,Ramghat Road,Aligarh-202001,Uttar Pradesh,India
Dr.Pitabas Pradhan is Professor at the Department of Mass Communication. Having earned post-graduate degrees in J& MC as well as in IR & PM, and a Ph. D in Corporate Communication, Dr Pradhan has been teaching Journalism and Mass Communication at Post-Graduate level for the last 24 years. He has published Fifty research papers in international and national journals of repute including Media Asia, Communicator, Indian Journal of Social Work, Media Watch, International Journal of Communication Development, Indian Media Studies Journal, Mass Communicator, Media Mimansa, Amity Media and Journalism Review, Pragyaan, Journal of Content, Community and Communication, Journal of Communication Studies etc. and has contributed 19 book chapters. He has presented papers in over two dozen international and national conferences both within the country and abroad. He has successfully guided 08 research scholars and presently guiding Four Ph.Ds. His areas of research interest include Public Relations & Corporate Communication , New Media & Convergent Journalism , Media Management, Law & Ethics, and Development of Media. Dr. Pradhan has been working as NSS Programme Officer, AMU since June 2011 and actively engages himself in extension work.
- ism: Revisiting the Dynamics of News Production Download PDF
- han Sana Abbas ROLE OF PUBLIC CAMPAIGNS IN NATION BUILDING STUDY OF SELECTED PUBLIC SERVICE ADVERTISEMENTS IN INDIA
- The Moral Basis of Censorship in Cinema in an Age of Digital Communication A Study Among Select University Communities of India Download PDF
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan and the Indian Media Download PDF
- A Study on Journalistic Use of Social Media Download PDF