Applied Econometrics, Economics of WANA Region, Energy Economics, Frontier Analysis
B-05, Medical Colony, AMU, Aligarh
Dr. Tariq Masood is currently working as an assistant Professor (Economics) in the Department of West Asian and North African Studies, Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh. He has also worked as an assistant professor in the Department of Economics, University of Kashmir, Srinagar in the past. His research areas include Applied Econometrics, Economic growth and Energy Economics.
Dr. Tariq has published various research papers in the areas of Microfinance, Energy and Economic Growth of the Middle East region in the Sage, Springer, Wiley and Routledge Journals.
- A decomposition analysis of total factor productivity growth in MENA countries: stochastic frontier analysis approach
Middle East Development Journal, Routledge, https://doi.org/10.1080/17938120.2021.1987147
- Identifying structural breaks and growth regimes in middle eastern economies International Journal of Finance & Economics,.2020. Wiley.
- Econometric Analysis of Total Factor Productivity in India
- Analysis of Growth Accounting and Convergence in MENA Countries: Panel Cointegration Approach South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance.2020.Sage.
- Technical Efficiency of Micro finance Institutions in India : A Stochastic Frontier Approach
Prajnan - Journal of Social and Management Sciences
- Identifying and characterising volatility in economic growth: Evidence from Saudi Arabia Journal of Public Affairs. 2020. Wiley.
- Do renewable energy and globalization enhance ecological footprint: an analysis of top renewable energy countries? Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2021. Springer.