Department of TB and Chest Diseases
News and Publication
NEWS AND PUBLICATION OF THE DEPARTMENT
Department has published about 200 research articles, case reports etc in national journals and about 60 in international journals. Publications in the year 2013-2014 are as follows
PUBLICATIONS OF DEPARTMENT OF TB AND RESPIRATORY DISEASES 2013-2014
1. Aggravating and risk factors in bronchial asthma. Current Medical Journal of India 2013; Vol.19 No.4 July 2013: 41-46.
2. What is a diagnosis? Current Medical Journal of India May 2013; Vol. 19 No 2: 16.
3. Emotional Impact of Long Term Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences. 2014 May; 13(5): 23-28.
4. Social Dynamics Associated With Tuberculosis.. Research and Reviews: Journal of Medical and Health Sciences. 2014 Jan; 3(1): 65-70.
5. Predisposing Factors for Pulmonary Tuberculosis. Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research.. 2014 May; 2(5): 949-957
6. Tuberculous lymphadenopathy: a multicentre operational study of 6-month thrice weekly directly observed treatment.Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2013; 17(2):234-239.
7. The relationship between C-reactive protein and prognostic factors in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Multidisciplinary Respiratory Medicine 2013; 8:63-
8. Potential of Angiopoietin-2 and VEGF as serum markers in lung cancer. Chest 2013; 142 (4): 634A
9. Role of serum procalcitonin level in differentiating between pulmonary tuberculosis and community- acquired pneumonia. International journal of Clinical Medicine, 2014; 5: 902-909.
10. Efficacy of Fixed dose combination of Formoterol and Fluticasone propionate dry powder inhaler (DPI), in management of Partly controlled & Uncontrolled asthma in 5-17 yr group. INT J OF SCI RESEARCH. Volume : 3 | Issue : 5 | May 2014.415-418.
11. Laboratory Diagnosis and Dots Strategy Outcome in an Urban Setting: A Retrospective Study. Journal of Tuberculosis Research, 2014, 2, 106-110
12. Low Pressure Suction for Non Resolving Pneumothorax and Pyopneumothorax. Medical Science 2014, 8(29), 45-48
13. Role of transbronchial needle aspiration in patients with thoracic lymphadenopathy on CT scan. American J of Int. Med. July 2013;1(2);14-20
14. Oesophagopleural fistula secondary to empyema thoracis. Jiacm 203-14 ( 3-4 ): 287-8
15. Castleman's Disease : A case report and review of the literature Research and reviews : journal of Medical and health sciences ISSN : 2319-9865
16.Role of serum procalcitonin level in differentiating between pulmonary tuberculosis and community-acquired pneumonia. International journal of Clinical Medicine 2014;5: 902-909.
17. In Vitro drug susceptibility pattern of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in CAT I and CAT II pulmonary tuberculosis patients in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Diseases 2014;4: S644-S647.
18. Fibrous dysplasia of rib presenting as a cystic mass in lung. Oxford journal of medical case reports. (Accepted)