photocatalysis, organic photochemistry, synthetic organic chemistry
Sayeed Manzil, Wadi-E-Ismail, Near Masjid Ibrahim, Dhora Mafi, Aligarh - 202002
Graduation and Post-Graduation in Chemistry from the Department of Chemistry, AMU, Aligarh, and Ph.D. (Chemistry) from the Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. Worked for ten years as a Scientist in the Photochemistry Research Unit at Regional Research Laboratory (CSIR) Trivandrum. Joined as a Reader in the Department of Chemistry, AMU, Aligarh in the year 1998 and at present working as a Professor since 2005. Has been involved in the teaching of Organic Chemistry courses, Photochemistry, Application of Spectroscopic methods, Heterocyclic Chemistry at the Graduate and Post Graduate level. Has been a recipient of the Alexander Von Humboldt Foundation and Marie Curie Incoming International Fellowship. Worked on research projects funded by DST, CSIR, UGC, Ministry of Mines, SERB, UPCST, AvH Foundation (Germany), Volkswagen Foundation (Germany), European Commission (Brussels). Research interest has been in the area of Photocatalysis, Organic Photochemistry, Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Electron Transfer Reactions. Produced 14 Ph.D.'s and Published more than 126 research papers in peer-reviewed scientific journals such as JACS, JOC, J. Photochem. Photobiol, Environ. Sci & Technology, Catalysis Today, etc. He is a Life Member of the Chemical Research Society of India, Bangalore, and Indian Chemical Society, Kolkatta, India. Has given invited talks at National and International Conferences in the area of photocatalysis. Total Citations: 6677, h-index: 46, i10 index:100
- Publications 2020-21 Download PDF
1. Visible light active Boron dopd pheny-g-C3N4 nanocomposites for decomposition of Dyes, Murad. Z.A. Warshagha and M. Muneer, Surfaces and Interfaces, 26 (2021) 101394. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.surfin.2021.101394.
2. Facile synthesis of efficient highly efficient C@ZnSQDs/g-C3N4/MWCNT nanocomposite and their photocatalytic potential for the degradation of RhB dye: Efficiency, degradation kinetics and mechnistic pathway, M. Danish and M. Muneer, ceramics International (2021) 1808631. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2021.01.168.
3. Novel ZnSQDs-SnO2/g-C3N4 nanocoposite with enhanced photocatalytic performance for th degradation of different organic pollutants inaqueosu suspension under visibl light ,
M. Danish and M. Muneer, J. Phys. Chem. Solids, 149 (2021) 109785. DOI:10.1016/j.jpcs.2021.109785.
4. Synthesis of ZnO Co-doped Ph-g-C3N4 for enhanced photocatalytic organic pollutants removal under visible light, M. Z. A. Warshagha, M. Muneer Int. J. Environ. Anal. Chem. (2020) 1808631. https://doi.org/10.1080/03067319.2020.1808631
5. .M.Z.A. Warshagha, M. Muneer, Synthesis of Ph-modified graphitic carbon nitride for degradation of different chromophoric organic pollutants in aqueous suspension under visible light, Langmuir, M.Z.A.Warshagha, M. Muneer, 36 (2020) 9719-9727. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.langmuir.0c01055.
6. Photoelectrochemical and photocatalytic properties of Fe@ZnSQDs/TiO2 nanocomposites for degradation of different chromophoric organic pollutants in aqueous suspension, M. Danish, M. Qamar, M. Suliman, M. Muneer Adv. Compos. Hybrid Mater., 3 (2020) 570-582. https://doi.org/10.1007/s42114-020-001879.
7. Facile Synthesis of a Z-Scheme ZnIn2S4/MoO3 Heterojunction with Enhanced Photocatalytic Activity under Visible Light Irradiation,A. Khan, M. Danish, U. Alam, S. Zafar, M. Muneer ACS Omega. 5 (2020) 8188-8199.https://doi.org/10.1021/acsomega.0c00446.
8. Novel ZnSQDs-SnO2 /g-C3N4 nanocomposite with enhanced photocatalytic performance for the degradation of different organic pollutants in aqueous suspension under visible light, M. Danish, M. Muneer, J. Phys. Chem. Solids. 149 (2021) 109785. DOI: 10.1016/j.jpcs.2020.109785
9. Facile synthesis of highly efficient Co@ZnSQDs/g-C3N4/MWCNT nanocomposites and their photocatalytic potential for the degradation of RhB dye: Efficiency, degradation kinetics, and mechanism pathway, M. Danish and M. Muneer Ceramics International (2021). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2021.01.168.
10. Influence of Mg2+ion on the optical and magnetic properties of TiO2 nanostructures: A key role of oxygen vacancy, T. Ali, , Ateeq Ahmed, M. Naseem Siddique, Umair Alam, M. Muneer, P. Tripathi, Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics 223 (2020) 165340.