Scientometrics, Online Database Searching, Digital Libraries, Open Content, Automation/Digitisation, Research Assessment Indicators, Knowledge Management.
Ibrahim Apartment, Wadi-e-Ismail, Dhorra, Aligarh - 202001.
- (2021).Curriculum based Competencies imparted in LIS Schools: Outlook of LIS Professionals working in Special Libraries. Library Waves (A biannual Peer-reviewed journal of Library & Information Science), Vol 7 (1), pp.31-39.
- (2021).Reference Source and Services in CSIR-IGIB, CSIR-NPL, CSIR-NISCAIR, CSIR-NISTADS and CSIR-CRRI. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 6103.
- (2021). The Case of Cited and Uncited Publications in the field of Reference Services: A Study. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). 5774.
- (2021). Research Output of Jammu and Kashmir Articles: A Scientometric Analysis Using Science Citation Index–Expanded.
- (2020). Citations in chemical engineering research: factors and their assessment. Annals of Library and Information Studies (ALIS), 67 (1), pp.36-44. http://op.niscair.res.in/index.php/ALIS/article/view/28307
- (2020).Inclinations of Global Research on Saffron as Represented by Science Citation Index-Expanded. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal), 01/2020 (4070).
- (2020). Collection management of electronic resources in engineering college libraries of Aligarh, India: a study. Collection and Curation, (Emerald Publication).39 (3), pp.89–96 . https://doi.org/10.1108/CC-09-2019-0028
- (2019). Assessment of Highly Cited Articles: A Study of Emerald Journals. SRELS Journal of Information Management, 56(5), pp.246-256. DOI: 10.17821/srels/2019/v56i5/145449.
- (2018). Metadata engineering in Greenstone digital library software. Journal of Indian Library Association, 54 (4), pp.177-188. https://www.ilaindia.net/jila/index.php/jila/article/view/316
- (2010). Academic Ranking of Indian Central Universities in Science and Technology as Represented in Science Citation Index-Expanded: A Scientometric Study (2005-2009). Collnet Journal of Scientometrics and Information Management, 4 (2), pp.81-90 (Taylor and Francis, Routledge). https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09737766.2010.10700895
- (2012). Literature Mapping of Aligarh Muslim University as Reflected in Web of Science. ISST Journal of Advances in Librarianship (IJALIB), 3 (2), pp. 13-26.
- (2015). Scientometric Assessment of Climate Change Data. Library Herald, 53 (4). pp. 379-388. DOI: 10.5958/0976-2469.2015.00034.2
- (2011). Scientometric Study of Indian Central Universities: A Picture from Scopus. Journal of Indian Library Association, 47 (2-3), pp.5-12.
- (2012). Status of Open Access Repositories in SAARC Countries: A Picture from OpenDOAR and ROAR. International Journal of Professional Development, 1 (2), pp. 1-8. http://www.ijpd.co.in/Back%20Vol.%20Papers/July-Dec%20.2012.pdf
- (2012). Design and Pedagogy Features in Online Courses: A Survey. Trends in Information Management (TRIM), 8 (1), pp. 9-24.
- (2014). Scientometric Assessment of State Universities of Uttar Pradesh: A Study Based on Scopus Database. Journal of Advancements in Library Sciences, 1 (3). pp. 18-27. http://sciencejournals.stmjournals.in/index.php/JoALS/article/view/2588
- (2014). Parablility or Veracity of Paperless Society and the stand of Libraries. International Research: Journal of Library and Information Science, 4 (4). pp. 431-448.
- (2012). Cataloguing in LibSys and Virtua Software Packages: A Survey of Central Library, IIT Delhi; P. K. Kelkar Library, IIT Kanpur and Allama Iqbal Library, Kashmir University. RISALAT AL MAKTABA- (The Message of Library), 47 (2). pp. 123-150.
- (2012). Circulation Control in the Central Library, IIT Delhi; P. K. Kelkar Library, IIT Kanpur and Allama Iqbal Library, Kashmir University: A Comparative Study. ISST Journal of Advances in Librarianship (IJALIB), 3 (1), pp. 15-21.
- (2012). The Use of Search Strategies in OPAC: A Comparative Study of Central Library, IIT Delhi; P. K. Kelkar Library, IIT Kanpur and Allama Iqbal Library, Kashmir University. International Research: Journal of Library & Information Science (IRJLIS), 2 (2), pp. 170-183.
- (2015). Valuation and Testing of a Model Institutional Repository. Current Trends in Information Technology, 5 (1), pp. 14-21. http://www.stmjournals.com/index.php?journal=CTIT&page=article&op=view&path%5B%5D=5436
- (2012). An Evaluative Study of Automated Serials Control System in the Central Library, IIT Delhi; P. K. Kelkar Library, IIT Kanpur and Allama Iqbal Library, Kashmir University. International Journal of Information Research (IJIR), 1 (4). pp. 72-84.
(2021) (As Editor). Employability Skills and Competencies of Working Professionals: Curriculum and Emerging Trends. Sunrise Publications: New Delhi [ISBN = 978-93-90667-00-0].
Two chapters (Sr. no.1 and 2) in the book entitled “Digital Libraries and Knowledge Organisation” by Anthony Jose (Ed.) published by Macmillan Publishers India Ltd., New Delhi.
- (2012). Communication of scholarly content in online databases: A study of 12 journal titles in cardiology and cardiovascular medicine indexed by Google Scholar and Scopus, pp.439-448.
- (2012). Impact and Applications of web 2.0 in libraries: A case study of 12 national libraries of the developed Nations, pp. 208-221.
Two chapters (Sr. no.1 and 2) in the book entitled “Knowledge Management & Information Communication Technology” by Dr. Satya Prakash Singh and Dr. Rama Nand Malviya published by Asian Books Private Ltd., New Delhi.
- (2011). Information and Knowledge Management System, pp. 16-23.
- (2011). Recent Trends in Library Management System: RFID Technology, pp. 342-350.
Two chapters (Sr. no.1 and 2) in the book entitled “Challenges in Library and Information Services: Strategies and Tools” edited by Naushad Ali P.M, Sudharma Haridasan and Masoom Raza and published by University Prakashan, Agra, Uttar Pradesh. (ISBN: 978-81-934162-9-7)
- (2019). E-resources and their use in Engineering College Libraries in Aligarh: A study, pp. 27-39.
- (2019). Modes and Methods of Digital Reference Services: A Review of Empirical Studies, pp. 325-336.
One chapter (Sr. no.1) in the book entitled “Information Access in Knowledge Society: Changing Paradigms” edited by Naushad Ali P.M and published by Shree Publishers & Distributors, New Delhi–110 002.
- (2017). Citations of Open Access Publications of Central Universities of India: An Assessment, pp. 255-274.
One chapter in the book entitled “Emerging Trends & Technologies in Library Services: An Exploration” edited by Dr. Tariq Ashraf et.al and published by Synergy Books India, New Delhi–110002. (pp.113-119) (ISBN: 978-81-948430-6-1).
(i) Muzamil Mushtaq & Shagufta Nazneen (2021)….Employability Skills among LIS Professionals: Review of identification of Issues and Gaps with respect to LIS Curriculum.
One chapter in the book entitled “Academic Leadership Leap” edited by Faiza Abbasi and published by Brown Book Publications Pvt. Ltd., Aligarh-202002. (pp.271-289) (ISBN: 978-81-952657-9-4).
(i) Muzamil Mushtaq (2021)….In what ways can I contribute towards Academic Excellence at the AMU?.
(2017). A Book Review of the book Informetric Studies authored by K. G. Sudhier published in the Journal of Knowledge & Communication Management, 7 (2), pp.220-222. ISSN: 2277-7938 (Print); 2277-7946 (Online). https://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijor:jkcm&volume=7&issue=2&type=toc