M.Tech. (Petrochemicals), B.Sc. (Chemical Engg.)
Algal Biofuels, Optimisation of Refinery Configurations, Adulteration of Transportation Fuels
Department of Petroleum Studies, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh - 202002; U.P.
1. Teaching at the Department of Petroleum Studies, AMU, Aligarh since 27th May 2004.
2. Worked at CSIR - Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun from December 2000 to May 2004.
- Aamir Baig and Ashraf Mateen; Experimental Studies on Photobioreactors for Algal Biofuel Production; 13th International Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition – PETROTECH 2019, February 10 -12, 2019, New Delhi
- Kumari Kapana and Ashraf Mateen; Optimization of Refinery Configurations; International Conference on Chemical Engineering – Emerging Dimensions and Challenges Ahead CHEMCON 2014, December 27-30, 2014, Chandigarh
- Mohd. Kafeel and Ashraf Mateen; Refinery Configuration Studies on Heavy Crude Oils; Proceedings of 9th International Conference and Exhibition – PETROTECH 2010, October 31-November 03, 2010, New Delhi
- Jasvinder Singh, Yad Ram, Ashraf Mateen, M.M.Kumar and Surendra Kumar; A Four-Lump Kinetic Model for Visbreaking; Hydrocarbon Asia, 15 (3), May/June 2005, pp 32-35.
- Ashraf Mateen, A.K.Gupta, M.P.Saxena, S.K.Sharma and Hamid Ali; Liquid Phase Selective Oxidation of Toluene to Benzaldehyde; Proceedings of 57th Annual Session of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers – CHEMCON 2004, Dec 28-30, 2004, Mumbai.