Biofuel, Cost effective biodiesel production
Naseem Mansion ,Street no- 3, Iqra colony, Near Iqra Public School, Dhorra Mafi,Aligarh-202002
Presently I am working as an Associate Professor in the Department of Petroleum Studies. I have obtained the degree of B Sc Engineering in Chemical and M Tech in Petrochemicals respectively in the year 1996 and 1999. Initially I was inducted in the Department as a Part Time Lecturer in the year1998. Later on I have worked as a Guest Faculty. Finally I was selected as an Assistant Professor through General Selection Committee in the year 2009.During these period I have been teaching both Under Graduate and Post Graduate Students of Petrochemical Engineering and Chemical Engineering. I have taught various subjects like Petroleum Refining, Petrochemical Technology, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operation, Alternative Fuels, Fertilizer Technology, Value Added Petrochemicals etc. My present research interest basically revolves around Biofuels specifically Biodiesel. To date, I have 40 Research papers published in various National and International Journals of significant Impact Factors.
- Corrosion inhibition of carbon steel in Hydrochloric Acid by some organic compounds containing heteroatoms, British Corrosion Journal (United Kingdom), Published by Taylor and Francis, (IF- 1.706), VoI. 37, No. 2 (2002), 155-158, ISSN: 0007-0599 (Print),
- Biodiesel synthesis from eucalyptus oil by utilizing waste egg shell derived calcium based metal oxide catalyst, Process Safety and Environmental Protection(IF 4.9), Elsevier, 122 (2019), 313-319, https:// doi.org/10.1016/ j.p sep.2018.12.015, Published
- A review of the feedstocks, catalysts, and intensification techniques for sustainable biodiesel production, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering( IF 4.3), Elsevier, Volume 8, Issue 6, December 2020, 104523 , ISSN 2213-3437, doi.org/10.1016/j.jece
- Intensification of acid-organo catalyzed transesterification process for biodiesel production using microwave heating with modeling and optimization using response surface methodology, (IF- 4.576), Nature,Vol. 10, 04 December 2020, ISSN 2045-2322, https:/
- Biodiesel Production Using Hexane as Co-Solvent, Journal of Biofuels, 2015, Volume: 6, Issue: 2, Print ISSN: 0976-3015, Online ISSN: 0976-4763, p88- 91, DOI: 10.5958/0976-4763.2015.00013.6
- Production of Biodiesel from a Blend of Jatropha Oil and Waste Frying Soybean Oil, Journal of Biofuels, 2015, Volume: 6, Issue: 2, Print ISSN: 0976-3015. Online ISSN: 0976-4763, p57-61, DOI : 10.5958/0976-4763.2015.00008.2.
- Production of Biodiesel by Jatropha Oil Using Co-Solvent Method, journal of Biofuels, 2015, Volume: 6, Issue: 2, Print ISSN: 0976-3015. Online ISSN: 0976-4763, p 83- 87, DOI: 10.5958/0976-4763.2015.00012.4.