Ajmal Khan Tibbiya College Library
The Book Bank plays an important role to fulfill information need of students in general particularly needy/poor students who cannot purchase costly books. Book Bank includes books in English and Urdu languages. The Library provides book bank facilities to BUMS students only because they are in larger number. In order to avail Book Bank Facility, students have to follow certain rules which are as follows:-
Rules for Book Bank (Effective w. e. f. 09.09.2013 vide letter D.No.492/AKTC Dated 07.09.2013)
- Book Bank is entirely for benefit of the students AKTC, AMU
- A student can become the member of book bank on payment of Rs.50/- as membership fee for an academic session.
- Books will be issued on the presentation cash receipt of 20% of the total cost of book(s) which will be treated as hire of the books.
- Books will be issued strictly on showing valid current identity card and the award list of the previous examinations.
- All books shall be returned within a week after the examination is over. In case the books are not returned in time, a fine of Rs.1/- per day per volume shall be charged till book(s) is/are returned. Cost of books shall be deposited in cash to the Section Officer (Accounts), Office of the Principal, AKTC, AMU.
- Book will be re-issued for supplementary examination on payment of usual membership fee and 20% of the cost of books.
- If books have been marked, defaced, spoiled or damaged, the Principal or his nominee shall at his discretion will either impose a fine or charge the cost of books. In later case, the book(s) shall be returned to the member.
- The responsibility for the proper custody of the books will be of the member concerned.