Department of Persian
Classical Persian Literature
Indo Persian Literature
Modern Persian Literature
Sessionals and End Term Examinations
- Defense Services
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Persian, Tajik, Dari Unit of All India Radio
- Museums and Archives
- Provincial Civil Services
- Oriental Libraries
- MNCs viz. Genpact
- To equip students with a deeper knowledge of Persian language and literature.
- To familiarise the students with history and culture of medieval India, Iran and other Persian speaking empires and countries.
- To acquaint the students with the philosophy of ethics, humanity and coexistence.
- Ability to read and understand complex Persian literature.
- Ability to translate Persian texts to other Indian languages and vice versa.
- Intellectual capability and ability to serve and work for the nation.