Department of Persian
Dept. data last updated on :26/05/2023
Bachelor of Arts (B. A.)
Under the innovative academic programme the University has switched over to Semester System at U.G. level and new syllabi for BA (Hons) 1st to VI Semester System has been designed. Choice Based Credit System has been implemented from 2015.
- Defense Services
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Persian, Tajik, Dari Unit of All India Radio
- Museums and Archives
- Provincial Civil Services
- Oriental Libraries
- MNCs viz. Genpact
- To familiarise students with reading and writing In Persian.
- To equip students with the ability of translating from and to Persian.
- To produce high quality graduates to work for and serve the nation.
- Ability to read, write and understand Persian texts.
- Ability to translate texts from and to Persian, to and from other languages.
- Intellectual capability and maturity to work in demanding environments.