SOP’s STUDENTS RECORD
- MAINTENANCE OF NON-RESIDENT STUDENTS ADMISSION PERSONAL FILE
- REFUND AND FEE TRANSFER OF EXTRA FEE (IF ANY)
- TRANSFER OF THE STUDENTS FEE APPLICATION AND FORM
- STUDENTS (PHOTO SCAN)
- PASTE FEE SLIP IN LEDGER
- STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIP DATA ENTRY
- ENTRY IN DEMAND LEDGER
- STUDENTS NO DUES VERIFICATION
- DEGREE FORM AND MIGRATION
SOP’s Character/Migration/Transcript/Degree Certificate
- The application forms for Certificate is available on the AMU website.
- The students fills the form and complete all formalities including signature of student and attestation of photograph by the Provost.
- Subsequently, these application forms are routed through Maulana Azad Library, Departmental Library and Seminar Library of respective Departments for clearance.
- After seeking the Character report from the office of Proctor form submitted in the Office of DSW.
- After verification of above para meters, the Certificate is issued to the student within two days after receiving form The said certificate may also be sent at the student's permanent address by the DSW Office, if required through Registered Post in the Self stamped Envelope of A4 size provided by the student.
- Permanent Employee of the University can also collect Character/Migration/Transcript Certificate on behalf of the concerned student after proper scrutiny of their identification.
SOP’s Receiver and Dispatcher
- Receive Dak and put R.No .
- All received paper handed over to Section Officer for signature of Provost.
- Papers return from Section Officer to be sent to concerned dealing assistant.
- Filing the papers in the concerned file.
- Receive papers from Section Officer.
- Dispatch papers to concerned Department/Office of University.
- Office copy of dispatch papers handed over to concerned dealing assistant.
- Dispatch papers filed.