Ph.D., Msc. Engineering (Mechanical) Specialization:Industrial Engg., Bsc. Engineering (Mechanical)
Industrial Engg., Manufacturing System, FMS, CIMS, Simulation, SCM, Manufacturing Process
Department of Mechanical Engineering, A.M.U., Aligarh
Mohammed Ali took his Mechanical Engineering in 1991 and Master in Industrial Engineering in 1995 from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, U.P. Subsequently he did Ph.D. from IIT-Delhi, in 2007, in the domain of CIM systems under the supervision of Late Prof. Subhash Wadhwa and Prof. P. V. Rao. At present, he is working as a Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, A.M.U. Aligarh. He has taught many subjects ranging from Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, Economy and Management, Manufacturing Engineering, etc. He has publications in journals such as the International Journal of Production Research, Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, International Journal of Industrial and System Engineering, International Journal of Industrial Engineering, Studies in Informatics and Control Journal, etc. He has also a number of publications in International and National Conference proceedings. Two patents are published in the Official Journal of the Patent, New Delhi. His interest includes Flexible Systems, Simulation, CIMS, etc. He has also reviewed papers for renowned journals.
- Shanawaz Mohsin, Imtiaz Ali Khan and Mohammed Ali (2021) “Ergonomics based recent trends in integrated and flexible manufacturing-A critical review”, International Journal for Scientific & Development, Vol. 9, Issue 6, pp. 244-247.
- Shafi Ahmad, Zahid Akhtar Khan, Mohammed Ali, Mohammad Asjad (2021) “Geometric and harmonic means based priority dispatching rules for single machine scheduling problems”, International Journal of Production Management and Engineering, Vol. 9, Issue 2, pp
- Mohd. Shaaban Hussain, Mohammed Ali (2019) “A multi-agent based dynamic scheduling of flexible manufacturing systems” Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management (Springer), Published Online 18 June 2019
- Wasif Ullah Khan, Mohammed Ali (2019) “Effect of routing flexibility on the performance of manufacturing system”, International Journal of Production Management and Engineering, Vol. 7, No. (2), pp. 133-143.
- Shanawaz Mohsin, Imtiaz Ali Khan and Mohammed Ali (2019) “Ergonomics-based working flexibility for automated guided vehicle (AGV) operators”, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, pp. 1-19. First Online: 22 March 2019.
- Mohd Bilal Naim Shaikh and Mohammed Ali, (2018) “Microstructural, mechanical and tribological behaviour of Aluminium matrix composites reinforced with spent tea leaves ash, Materials Focus, American Scientific Publisher, Vol. 7 No. 6 pp. 751-757. Dec
- Wasif Ullah Khan, Mohammed Ali, (2015) “Effect of Sequencing Flexibility on the Performance of Flexibility Enabled Manufacturing System,” International Journal of Industrial and System Engineering, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 474- 498.INDERSCIENCE
- Mohammed Ali, Subhash Wadhwa, (2010) “The effect of routing flexibility on a flexible system of integrated manufacturing” International Journal of Production Research (Taylor & Francis), Vol.48, No.19, , pp. 5691-5709, 1 October (ISSN: 1366-588X, Impact F
- Subhash Wadhwa, Ajay Singholi, Mohammed Ali, (2010) “Evaluating the Effect of Part-mix and Routing Flexibility on FMS Performance” Global Journal of Flexible System Management, Vol. 11, No. 4 pp. 17-24 (October-December) (ISSN: 0972- 2696).
- Subhash Wadhwa, Y. Ducq, Mohammed Ali, Anuj Prakash, (2008) “Performance Analysis of a Flexible Manufacturing System under Planning and Control Strategies” Studies in Informatics and Control Journal, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 273-284, September (ISSN: 1220-1766