Department of Surgery
News and Publication
NEWS AND PUBLICATION OF THE DEPARTMENT
Prof. Stephen Bown deliver a lecture on "Lasers and Photodynamic therapy in Gastroenterology" on dated 14 March, 2017.
Dr. M. Sadik Akhtar, Dr. Shahbaz H. Faridi and Dr. Manzoor Ahmad awarded DNB Surgery degree on 12th May, 2014
Prof. Afzal Anees and Dr. Hasan Harris attended National Teachers' Training Programme at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi from 29th April to 2nd May, 2014.
Release of new Book "Management of Trauma" by Prof. Maulana M. Ansari, published by Paras Medical Publisher.
Prof. Afzal Anees attended the Asian American Multispeciality Summit VI on Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Surgery at Hawaii, USA in February, 2014.
Prof. Maulana Mohammed Ansari presented paper at Hong Kong in APHS-2013, the 9th International congress of Asia Pacific Hernia Society & Pre-Congress Workshop in November, 2013.
Trauma Update organized by the Department on 7th, 8th and 9th October, 2013.
Primary Trauma Care organized on 8th and 9th October, 2013.
Supplication for Ph.D. by Prof. M. H. Raza was approved by B.O.S.
Topic- correlation between P53 gene polymorphism and H. pylori infection in endoscopic biopsies of suspected cases of cancer oesophagus.
SURGERY -Official Journal of ASI, U.P. Chapter, Vol-25, Number-30, March 2013, Published by the Department of Surgery.
SURGERY -Official Journal of ASI, U.P. Chapter, Vol-26, Number-31, November 2013, Published by the Department of Surgery.
SURGERY -Official Journal of ASI, U.P. Chapter, Vol-27, Number-32, October 2014, Published by the Department of Surgery.
Inauguration of following Special Clinics by the Vice-Chancellor and Pro Vice-Chancellor in Surgery OPD on 10th April 2013:
1) Monday - Diabetic Foot Clinic
2) Tuesday - Infertility Clinic
3) Wednesday - Thyroid Clinic
4) Thursday - Colo-rectal Surgery Clinic
5) Friday - Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery Clinic
6) Saturday - Breast Clinic
Supplication for Ph.D. by Dr. M.M. Ansari was approved by B.O.S. on 13.04.2013.
Topic: A Study of Laparoscopic Surgical Anatomy of Infraumbilical Posterior Rectus Sheath, Fascia Transversalis &
Pre-Peritoneal Fat/Fascia during TEPP Mesh Hernioplasty for Inguinal Hernia.
No. of Papers published in Journals in 2014-19: 139
1. Junaid Alam, Mohammad Aslam, Amir Hussain, Meraj Ahmed, Naveen Kumar. Chest Wall Tuberculosis without Pulmonary Tuberculosis - A Rare Entity. Journal of Case Reports 2019;9(1):8-10
2. Aditya Varshney, Mohammad Aslam, Junaid Alam. A study of arterial pH, bicarbonate levels, and base deficit at presentation as markers of predicting morbidity and mortality in acute pancreatitis. Archives of International Surgery, 2019; 8(1): 1-9.
3. Rameez Hasan, Deepti Bhatt, Shahbaz Khan, Vasiuddin Khan, Amit Kumar Verma, Prahalad Singh Bharti, Afzal Anees, Kapil Dev. Frequency of I655V SNP of HER-2/neu in colorectal cancer: a study from India. Doi.org/10.1007/s13205-018-1545-z. 3 Biotech (2019) 9:11
4. Rameez Hasan, Deepti Bhatt, Shahbaz Khan, Vasiuddin Khan, Amit Kumar Verma, Afzal Anees, Kapil Dev. Association of Her-2 expression and clinicopathologygical parameters in colorectal carcinoma in India population. Macedonian J Med Sci. doi.org/10.3889/oanjms.2019.008
5. Kaushal-Deep SM, Lodhi M, Anees A, et al. Randomised prospective study of using intraoperative, intraincisional and intraperitoneal ropivacaine for the early discharge of post-laparoscopic cholecystectomy patients as a day case in a cost-effective way in government setup of low-income and middle-income countries: Opening new horizons. Postgrad Med J 2019;95:78–84.
6. Kamal M, Khan R, Maheshwari V, Harris SH. Evaluation of stromal CD10 expression and its correlation with other clinico-pathological factors in invasive breast carcinoma. Indian journal of Pathology and Oncology, 2019; 6(3):417-421.
7. Khan R, Juneja B, Afroz N, Shafiq S, Harris S H.Effect of Vitamin D on Sex Hormones in pateints with Type 2 Diabetes mellitus. International journal of Scientific Research,2019;8(8).
8. Khan R, Ahmed M, Harris SH, Hasan MF. Helicobacter pylori infection and its association with histomorphological changes in the gall bladder of patients with chronic cholecystitis. Global Journal of Research analysis,2019; 8(7), 7-10.
9. Zaman A, Arif Z, Moinuddin , Akhtar K, Ali WM, Alam K (2019) A study on hepatopathic, dyslipidemic and immunogenic properties of fructosylated-HSA-AGE and binding of autoantibodies in sera of obese and overweight patients with fructosylated-HSA-AGE. PLoS ONE 14(5): e0216736.
10. Junaid Alam, Mohammad Aslam et al., An Epidemiological Analysis and Clinical Characteristics of Head Injury Patients Admitted in Tertiary Care Centre, North India Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., Feb 2018; 6(2): 515-520
11. Junaid Alam, Pawan Choudhary, Mohammad Aslam. Prospective study to evaluate the risk factors associated with male infertility at tertiary care centre. International Surgery Journal, Aug. 2018; 5(8): 2862-2868. IF 2.693 (2017)
12. Junaid Alam, Mohammad Aslam, Aditya Varshney. An Epidemiological Analysis and Clinical Characterisitics of Head Injury Patient Admitted in Tertiary Care Centre, North India. Sch. J. App. Med. Sci., Feb 2018; 6(2): 515-520. IF 1.41
13. Junaid Alam, Mohammad Aslam, Parvez Ahmad Ansari, Aditya Varshney, Manisha Singh, Mohsin Aizaz. Breast tuberculosis mimicking breast carcinoma: A case report. Sch. J. Med. Case Rep., Jan 2018; 6(1): 52-55. IF 1.41
14. Junaid Alam, Aditya Varshney, Mohammad Aslam. Primary T-Cell Lymphoma with Small Intestinal Obstruction: A Case Report Surg Chron 2018; 23(2): 137-139
15. Yusuf Afaque, Md Riyaz, Mohammad Aslam, Amjad Rizvi. The role of diverting loop ileostomy for intraperitoneal colonic anastomosis. A literature review. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2018 Oct, Vol 12:10 PE01 - PE03
16. Junaid Alam, Aditya Varshney, Mohammad Aslam, Md. Yusuf Afaque. A clinical study of acute intestinal obstruction in adults at a Tertiary Care Centre in North India. International Journal of Current Advanced Research. Dec 2017; 6(12); 8616-8621. IF 6.614
17. WM Ali, Maneesh K B, SAA Rizvi, AZ Rab. Gallbladder Cancer Epidemiology, Diagnosis and Treatment. Adv Res Gastroentero Hepatol. 2018; 11(1): 555802
18. Ali WM, Ali I, Rizvi SAA, Rab AZ, Ahmed M (2018) Recent Trends in the Epidemiology of Liver Abscess in Western Region of Uttar Pradesh: A Retrospective Study Aug 5,2018 . J Surg Anaesth 2: 117.
19. Singh Mathuria Kaushal‑Deep, Afzal Anees, Shehtaj Khan, Mohammad Amanullah Khan, Mehershree Lodhi. Primary cecal pathologies presenting as acute abdomen and critical appraisal of their current management strategies in emergency settings with review of literature. Int J Crit Illn Inj Sci. 2018 Apr-Jun;8(2):90-99
20. Mohammad Moeen, Afzal Anees, Noora Saeed and Kafil Akhtar. Efficacy of Narrow Band Imaging in Detecting Lower Gi Lesions and Its Histologic Correlation. Annals of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Vol. 5, Issue 5, May, 2018 A 362- 366
21. Singh Mathuria Kaushal‑Deep, Afzal Anees, Shehtaj Khan, Mohammad Amanullah Khan, Mehershree Lodhi. Randomized controlled study of intraincisional infltration versus intraperitoneal instillation of standardized dose of ropivacaine 0.2% in post-laparoscopic cholecystectomy pain: Do we really need high doses of local anesthetics—time to rethink! Surgical Endoscopy (2018) 32:3321–3341
22. Kaushal-Deep SM, Lodhi M, Anees A, Khan S, Khan MA. Evolution of Various Components of Pain After Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy: Importance of Its Prognostication for Effective Pain Control Using a Local Anesthetic and for Making a Valid Practical "Discharge Criteria" Model Predicting Early Discharge of Patients. J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2018 Apr; 28(4):389-401
23. Gupta SK, Kumar V, Anees A, Goel A. The study of prognostic significance of CA 15-3 in breast cancer. Int Surg J 2018;5:580-3.
24. Piyush AR, Khan R, Harris SH, Mahehwari V. Histomorphological and endoscopic analysis of biopsies from various lesions of upper gastrointestinal tract in a tertiary health care centre. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences.2018;17(5.: 77-88.
25. Wasif Mohammad Ali, MM. Ansari, Syed Amjad Ali Rizvi, A. Z Rab, Prof.Tariq Mansoor, Syed Hassan Harris, Mohd Sadiq Akhtar. Ten-Year Experience of Managing Giant Duodenal Ulcer Perforations with Triple Tube Ostomy at Tertiary Hospital of North India. Indian Journal Of Surgery February 2018, Volume 80, Issue 1, pp 9–13
26. Wasif Mohammad Ali, Imad Ali, S.A.A. Rizvi, A.Z Rab. Liver abscess and its various complications: A retrospective study at a tertiary care Centre. Indian Journal of Research. March 2018, Vol 7, Issue 3, p1-3
27. Bharathiraja. T, Dr Shahbaz Habib Faridi, M Amanullah Khan, Bushra Siddiqui. Correlation of levels of serum 25-Hydroxy vitamin D in benign and malignant breast masses. Surg Chron 2018; 23(1): 15-18.
28. Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Bushra Siddiqui, Syed Shamshad Ahmad, Mohammad Aslam. Progression of Fibroadenoma toMalignant Phyllodes Tumour in a 14-Year Female. Journal of the College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan 2018, Vol. 28 (1): 69-71 69
29. Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Bushra Siddiqui, Syed Hasan Harris, Syed Aakif Faridi, Md Faizul Hassan. Carcinoma transverse colon presenting with Gastrocolic fistula. Surg Chron 2018; 23(1): 60-62
30. What us evidence based medicine? Raza M.H, Surgery; 17 (22), 2-4.
31. A Akhtar , M H raza. Giant calculus in ileal neo-ureter constructed for iatrogenic complete ureteric avulsion: a case report and review of literature. Arch clin expsurg;2017; 649-52
32. Raza M.H., Helicobacter pylori –Protective or Causative Agent in Oesophageal Cancer? 2016; J Anesth Surgery, 3(2):169-170.
33. Junaid Alam, Mohammad Aslam, Sandeep K. Yarshney, Aditya Varshney. Giant lipoma of posterior neck. Archives of International Surgery. April-June 2017; 7(2): 65-67.
34. Junaid Alam, Mohammad Aslam, Imad Ali, Aditya Varshney, Manisha Singh. Primary retroperitoneal hydatid disease: a rare case report. Int. J. Pharm. Med. Res. 2017; 5(5): 474-477.
35. Piyush AR, KhanR, Harris SH, Mahehwari V. Diagnostic efficacy of different techniques for detection of Helicobacter Pylori in upper gastrointestinal tract pathologies. International Journal of Contemporary Research and Review.2017; 8(6):MS2022520231.
36. Ansari MM, Haleem S, Akhtar MS, Ali WM, Harris SH. Spontaneous Rupture of Incisional Hernia - A Case Report. Open Access J Surg. 2017; 4(1): 555626. DOI: 10.19080/OAJS.2017.04.555626
37. Wasif M Ali, Meraj Ahmed, AZ Rab, SAA Rizvi, Rahil Rafiq, et al. (2017) Acute Presentation and Management of Abdominal Tuberculosis at A Tertiary Care Centre. Gastroenterol Hepatol J 1:105
38. Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Rahil Rafiqand Syed Amjad Ali Rizvi. Primary Muscular Cystic Echinococcosis: A Rare Case Report. Open Access J Surg 2(2): OAJS.MS.ID555584 (2017)
39. Syed Amjad Ali Rizvi, Mohamad Azfar. Pancreatic Carcinoma: An Overview. OAJS Juniper Publishers Jan, 2017
40. Wasif Mohd Ali, Zaid Imbisat, Syed Amjad Ali Rizvi and Atia Zaka-ur-Rab Incidental Carcinoma Gallbladder: Presenting As Metastatic Satellite Nodules in Anterior Abdominal Wall - A Rare Case Report Advanced Research in Gastroenterology & Hepatology February 2017 Volume 3 Issue 3,p1-2
41. Tausia Nasreen, Noora Saeed, Kafil Akhtar, Shaista M. Vasenwala, Afzal Anees. Role of E-Cadherin as a Cell Marker in the Differential Diagnosis of Breast Lesions. IP Journal of Diagnostic Pathology and Oncology, October-December 2017;2(4):96-99
42. Noor Saeed, Kafil Akhtar, Moin Ahmad, Afzal Anees. Colonic endoscopy in detecting lower GI lesions and its histologic correlation. IP Archives of Cytology and Histopathology Research, 2017;2(4):81-84. DOI: 10.18231/2456-9267.2017.0004
43. Kafil Akhtar, Shivani Gupta, Afzal Anees. Adenomatoid Odontogenc Tumor with Radicular Cyst-A rare presentation. Adv Res Gastroentero Hepatol. 2017;3(1):555604. DOI:10.19080/ARGH.2017.03.555604
44. Shahbaz h Faridi, Mohd Aslam, Afzal Anees, Bushrasiddique. A Comparison of primary Closure of Common Bile Duct versus T-tube drainage after Open Choledocholithotomy. Surgical Chronicles 2017; 21(3):122-124
45. Anees A, Singh KD, Khan S. Low grade fibromyxoid sarcoma of the perineum: a surgical challange. Int Surg J 2017; 4: 429-31
46. Anees A, Singh KD, Khan MA, Khan S. Tubercular esophagocutaneous fistula: a rare case Int J Health Allied Sci. 2017; 6: 53-5
47. Kafil Akhtar, Mohd Rafey, Noora Sayeed, Afzal Anees. A rare presentation of Infiltrating angiolipoma. J Int Current Research. 2017; 9(2): 46136- 46138
48. Shahbaz Habib Faridi, KD Singh. Concomitant Presence of Carcinoma of Breast in a Patient with Early-Onset Cataract: First Case Report of a Potential Association. JCDR.2017: 11; 5 : PD05 - PD07.
49. Kaushal D Singh, Shahbaz Habib Faridi, M Lodhi. Possible mechanisms of development of carcinoma of breast in patients with early-onset cataract. Int Surg J 2017;4:1394-7.
50. Khan F, Sami H, Rizvi M, Shah M S, Khan T, Ahmad M, Sultan A, Shukla I. Specimen collection: The art of laboratory science among the clinicians. J Patient Saf Infect Control [serial online] 2017; 5 (1):35-39
51. Mohd. Habib Raza, Rafiul Imad Finan, Sadik Akhtar: Primary Enterolith in a Patient Of Intestinal Tuberculosis. Iranian Journal of Medical Sciences. Vol 41, No 6 (2016): 552-556.
52. Mohammad Habib Raza, Nazia Umme Habiba, Shahzad Faizul HaqueA randomized controlled trial comparing endoscopic variceal ligation (EVL) alone versus endoscopic variceal ligation (EVL) plus non-selective β-blocker (Proponolol) in the secondary prophylaxis of variceal haemmorrhage. Surgery: Vol-31, 35; 2016
53. M H raza Carcinoma rectum : changing scenario oration.; surgery volume 31-35 ,2016.
54. Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Mohammad Aslam, Wasif Mohd. Ali, Bushra Siddiqui, Nadeem Mushtaque Ahmed. A Study of Mesh repair in emergency inguinal hernia surgery. Surg Chron 2016; 21(1):17-20.
55. Granulomatous Response with Breast Cancer: A Case Report. Bushra Siddiqui, Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Veena Maheshwari, Mohammad Aslam, Kafil Akhtar. Iranian Journal of Pathology, 2016; 11 (2): 171-175.
56. Jamal, Aslam & Usmani, Hammad & Khan, Md Mozaffar & Rizvi, AmjadAli & Siddiqi, Mohd & Aslam, Mohammad. (2016). Intraperitoneal pre-insufflation of 0.125% bupivaciane with tramadol for postoperative pain relief following laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology. 32. 257. 10.4103/0970-9185.173402
57. Ahmed M, Zaka-ur-Rab A, Rizvi SAA, Akhtar K, Ali WM, Alam P. A paradigm shift in clinicopathological profile of carcinoma breast amongst North Indian women. Journal of Carcinogenesis. (a publication of Carcinomics Society, USA) 2016; 15: S 71 (Abstract)
58. Anees A, Singh KD, Khan S et al. Unusual bleeding from scrotal skin- a case report with review of literature. Int J Health Sci Res 2016: 6(7); 1-5
59. Kafil Akhtar, Afzal Anees. Alveola soft part sarcoma: rare cytological impression. Internet Journal of Case Reports, 2016;1(1):CS1
60. Akhtar K, Rafey M, Arif SH, Anees A. Tuberculosis of the lip: An interesting case presentation. MOJ clin Med Case rep 2016: 5(4); 00141 DOI 10.15406/mojcr, 2016.05.00141.
61. Akhtar K, Anees A. Alveolar soft part sarcoma: A rare cytological impression. IJCR. 2016; 1(1): CS1
62. Ali WM, Ansari, MM, Rizvi SAA, Rabb AZ, Mansoor T, Harris SH, Akhtar, MS. Ten Year Experience of Managing Giant Duodenal Ulcer Perforations with Triple Tube Ostomy at Tertiary Hospital of North India. Indian Journal of Surgery, 2016 DOI: 10.1007/s12262-016-1538-2
63. Usmani H, Hasan M, Alam MRN, Harris SH , Mansoor T, Quadir A. Effect of preamputation lumbar sympathectomy on stump pain of lower limbs in patients of thromboangitis obliterans (Buerger’s disease) Indian Journal of Pain 2016; 30,132-37.
64. M Sadik Akhtar, WM Ali, TA Khan et al. Index Admission Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy for Gall Stone Pancreatitis. Ann. Int. Med. Den. Res. 2016;2(2):148- 52. (Index Copernicus, index medicus)
65. Bushra Siddiqui, AR Piyush, Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Syed Shamshad Ahmad. Trends in Molecular Classification of Breast Carcinoma in a Tertiary Health Care Centre: A 5 year Retrospective Study. Int Arch BioMedClin Res. 2016; 2:69-72. (Index Copernicus)
66. Zeba Siddiqui, Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Bushra Siddiqui. Complete Resolution of Bilateral Pulmonary Hydatid Cysts with Prolonged Administration of Albendazole: A Rare Occurrence. Int Arch BioMedClin Res. 2016;2:36-39. (Index Copernicus, Google Scholar)
67. Bushra Siddiqui, Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Mohammad Naim. A Rare Case of Primary Peritoneal Psammocarcinoma Presenting as Acute Intestinal Obstruction and Ascites. Int Arch BioMedClin Res. 2016;2(1):32-35.(Index Copernicus, Google Scholar)
68. Bushra Siddiqui,Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Veena Maheshwari et al. Granulomatous response with breast cancer in a developing country: A Case Report. Iranian Journal of Pathology 2016; 11: 171 – 175.(Pubmed)
69. Bushra Siddiqui, Shahbaz Habib Faridi, S Shamshad Ahmad et al. A Rare Case of a Dermoid Cyst of Parotid Gland. International Archives of BioMedical and Clinical Research 2016; 2(2): 83-86.(Index Copernicus, Google Scholar)
70. Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Bushra Siddiqui, Kaushal Deep Singh, M aslam. Port site tuberculosis after laparoscopic cholecystectomy: A rare complication with review of literature. Int J Health Allied Sci 2016; 5:123- 5.(CNKI, Google Scholar, Hinari, National Science Library, OpenJGate)
71. Shahbaz Habib Faridi, M Amir Usmani, Bushra Siddiqui, M Aslam. A rare form of major self-mutilation in a patient with delusional disorder. J Forensic Sci Med 2016; 2:119-21.(Google Scholar; Index Copernicus, Open J Gate)
72. Bushra Siddiqui,Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Syed Shamshad Ahmad et al. Cytodiagnosis of Chondromyxoid fibroma of the metatarsal head: A Case Report. Iranian Journal of Pathology 2016; 11: 272 – 275. (Pubmed)
73. Bushra Siddiqui,Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Syed Shamshad Ahmad. Malignant Melanoma of Anal Canal – A Diagnostic Dilemma. International Archives of BioMedical and Clinical Research. 2016; 2 (2): 79-82. (Index Copernicus, Google Scholar)
74. Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Khan MA, Bushra Siddiqui et al. A Rare Case Of Colon Perforation By Self Inflicted Transanal Insertion Of A Lead Pencil. Journal of South India Medicolegal Association 2016; 8: 44-46.(Index Copernicus)
75. Mohammad Aslam, Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Rupali Chaubey. Enterolithiasis: A Rare Finding in Intestinal Tuberculosis. International Archives of BioMedical and Clinical Research 2016; 2:31-33
76. Shahbaz Habib Faridi. Suicidal acid ingestion leading to isolated pyloric stenosis without esophageal in-volvement: Report of 2 cases. Surg Chron 2016;21(2): 94-96.
77. Akhtar MS, Ali WM., Khan TA, Raza M.H, Ahmad M, Sajid M. Laparoscopic transabdominal preperitoneal versus open mesh lichtenstein repair of inguinal hernia: a comparative analysis. Int J Med Res Rev. 2016; 4 (7):1199-1206.
78. Mohammad Ali W, Ahmed M, Amjad Ali SR et al Parotid gland tuberculosis Int J Health Sci Res. 2016; 6(2):398–400
79. Primary Hydatid disease of the Breast clinically masquerading as a Galactocele: A case report. Bushra Siddiqui, Shahbaz Habib Faridi, SH Arif et al. Journal of Translational Internal Medicine 2015; 3: 82-84. (J-Gate, Google Scholar, Research Gate)
80. Rana S, Farooqui MR, Rana S, Anees A, Ahmad Z, Jairajpuri ZS. The role of laboratory investigations in evaluating abdominal tuberculosis. J Fam Community Med 2015;22:152-7.
81. Reyaz Ahmad, Shetaj khan, LJ Ezung, Afzal Anees, Rajendra Singh Chana. Type 1 Sigmoid atresia misdiagnosed as Hirschprung disease, Formosan Journal of Surgery 2015 ; dx.dot.org/10.1016/j.fjs.2015.03.004
82. Harris SH, Ansari MM, Gupta AR, Afroz N. Isolated appendicular tuberculosis: A rare cause of acute appendicitis. Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine 2015; 5: 114-16.
83. Siddique B, Khan R, Nasreen T, Faridi SH, Harris SH, Ahmed SS. Mixed medullary and papillary carcinoma thyroid in a young female- a rare case report. Int Arch BioMed Clin Res.2015;1: 26-28.
84. Haque MA, Husain M, Harris SH, Usmani J. Trauma to spleen: A marker to assess the prognosis in blunt trauma to abdomen cases. J Indian Acd Forensic Med. 2015; 37: 38587.
85. Wasif Mohammad Ali, MM Ansari, Deeba Khanam, Shahbaz Habib Faridi Gossypiboma to Err Is Human – A case Report. International Archives of Biomedical and Clinical Research Oct- Dec 2015; 1 (2):29 – 32
86. Ali WM, Ansari MM, Rab A.Z. Safety and outcome of the nonabsorbable mesh for repair of fascial defects in the presence of open bowel : Surgery .2015;29(35)
87. Deeba Khanam, Seema Hakim, Shazia Parveen, Wasif Mohammad Ali Huge Anterior Lip Cervical Fibroma Presenting as Gynecological Emergency: A Rare Case Report International Journal of Medical Research and Review 2015 Volume 03 Issue 01 January- February IJMRR
88. Marble in Oesophagus of Neonate: A Unique and Unprecedented Case Report. Sayyed Ehtesham, Mohammed Haneef Beg, Azam Haseen and M Sadik Akhtar. nternational Journal of Pediatrics and Child Health, 2015, 3, 31-34.(google scholar indexed)
89. Bushra Siddiqui, Divya Rabindranath, Azka Khan, Shahbaz Habib Faridi et al. MegaloblasticAnaemia: A common but often neglected cause of Pyrexia of unknown origin (PUO). Journal of Translational Internal Medicine2015; 3 (2): 64-67.(J-Gate, Google Scholar, ResearchGate)
90. Bushra Siddiqui, Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Shagufta Qadri et al. Nosocomial Pneumonia in Patients with Prolonged Ryles Tube Insertion. Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci(2015) Special Issue-1: 65-70.(Index Copernicus, Google Scholar, OAJI)
91. Shahbaz Habib Faridi, M Aslam, Bushra Siddiqui et al. Enterolithiasis secondary to tubercular stricture: A report of two cases. Surgical Chronicles2015; 20: 238-241.(EMBASE/ExcerptaMedica, Scopus)
92. Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Bushra Siddiqui, M Aslam, et al. Chronic jejunojejunal intussusception in an adult male due to multiple tubulovillous adenomas: A case report and review of literature. Surgical Chronicles2015; 20: 155-157.(EMBASE/ExcerptaMedica, Scopus)
93. Shahbaz Habib Faridi, M Aslam, Bushra Siddiqui et al. Challenges In The Diagnosis And Management Of Spontaneous Bile Duct Perforation– A Case Report And Review Of Literature. Journal of Indian association of Pediatric surgeons 2015;20:143-5. (Pubmed)
94. Bushra Siddiqui, Kafil Akhter, Shahbaz Habib Faridi, VeenaMaheshwari. A case of coexisting carcinoma and tuberculosis in one breast. J Transl Intern Med 2015; 3:32-4.(J-Gate, Google Scholar, ResearchGate)
95. Bushra Siddiqui,Shahbaz Habib Faridi, SH Arif et al. Primary Hydatid disease of the Breast clinically masquerading as a Galactocele: A case report. Journal of Translational Internal Medicine 2015; 3: 82-84.(J-Gate, Google Scholar, ResearchGate)
96. Bushra Siddiqui, SM Vasenwala, Shahbaz Habib Faridi et al. Trichogranuloma of the External auditory canal mimicking aural polyp: A rare case report. Archives of Medicine and Health Sciences 2015;3:320- 2.(CNKI, Google Scholar, Hinari, National Science Library, OpenJGate)
97. Cheena Garg, Arjun Agarwal, Bushra Siddiqui, Shahbaz Habib Faridi. Clear cell basal cell carcinoma- an unusual entity in an Indian male. Indian journal of medical case reports 2015: 4, 66-70.(Google Scholar; Index Copernicus, Open J Gate)
98. Bushra Siddiqui, Shahbaz Habib Faridi, M Aslam et al. A rare coexistence of adenocarcinoma colon with mesenteric lymphnode tuberculosis: A case report. Surgery 2015 29, 34:9-11.
99. Shahbaz Habib Faridi, M Aslam, KD Singh, Bushra Siddiqui et al. Basaloid cloacogenic carcinoma of anal region: A rare case with review of literature. Surgery 2015; 34: 40-43.
100. Bushra Siddiqui, Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Tausia Nasreen et al. An interesting case of duodenal Carcinoid. Surgery 2015; 34: 36-39
101. Ahmad M, Raza MH, Akhtar MS, Mushtaque N. Omphalolith a cause of peritonitis: A case report. SURGERY (upchapterasi). 2015; 30(34): 33-35
102. Ansari MM. Cord Lipoma - An Analogue of Preperitoneal Fat: A Laparoscopic Study. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) 2015; 4(12): 2052-2055.
103. Ansari MM. Pre-Peritoneal Fascia/Fat – Laparoscopic Anatomy during Total Extra Peritoneal Hernioplasty. International Journal of Sciences and Applied Research (IJSAR), 2015; 2(10): 1-5.
104. Ansari MM. Fascia Transversalis - A Study of Live Surgical Anatomy during Laparoscopic Total Extra-Peritoneal Hernioplasty. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) 2015 August; 4(8): 1788-1796.
105. Ansari MM. Arcuate Line Variations: Are they important for TEP surgeons? Kuwait Medical Journal 2015; 47: 313-316.
106. AZ Rab, MH Raza. Occult malignancy of gallbladder in patient undergoing elective cholecystectomy. Bio notes 2014; 16(1): 4-6.
107. Harris SH, Khan R, Ansari MM, Maheshwari V. Incidentally discovered giant mucocele of the appendix. JCPSP 11/ 2014; 24:196-197
108. Wasif Mohammad Ali, Syed Amjad Ali Rizvi, Atia Zaka-ur-Rab Neglected Supra Pubic Catheter Harbinger of Bladder Calculi: Surg Chron (Greece) A Case Report.2104;19(4):207-208
109. Ansari MM, Haleem S, Ali WM, Enzeung L, Ali SS, Meet SK. Obstructive jaundice secondary to postsurgical persistent residual hydatid ectocyst of left lobe of liver. Int J Case Rep Images 2014; 5(12):844–848.
110. Z. Masoodi, W.M Ali. Penile incarceration with metallic objects : two cases with review Of literature The Sri Lankan Journal Of Surgery 2014; 32(4):32-35
111. Feroz Alam, Kiran Alam, Shagufta Qadri, Wasif Mohd Ali Suspected hydatid cyst of liver harbouring an aggressive desmoplastic small round cell tumour BMJ Case Reports 2014; doi:10.1136/bcr-2014-204232
112. Khan R, Narula V, MaheshwariV, Harris SH. Cavernous Hemangioma of the penis mimicking malignancy. Asian J Med Clin Sci. 2014; 3(2):40-41.
113. Ansari MM. Complete posterior rectus sheath and total extra-peritoneal hernioplasty. Saudi Surgical Journal 2014 (September-December Issue); 2: 80-83.
114. Ansari MM, Haleem S, Ali WM, Enzeung LJ, Ali SS, Meet SK. Obstructive jaundice secondary to postsurgical persistent residual hydatid ectocyst of left lobe of liver. Int J Case Rep Images 2014 December; 5(12): 844–848.
115. Ali WM, Ansari MM, Rizvi SAA, Rab AZ. Neglected supra pubic catheter harbinger of bladder calculi: A case report. Surgical Chronicles October 2014; 19(4): 207-208 •
116. Ansari MM, Haleem S, Ali WM, Enzung LJ, Ali SS, Meet SK. Low tension breast hydatid cyst – a case report. Journal of infection and public health 2014; 7(3): 233-236.
117. Harris SH, Khan R, Ansari MM, Maheshwari V. Incidental Giant Mucocele of the Appendix at Laparotomy for Pre-Pyloric Gastric Perforation. Journal of the College of Physicians and Surgeons-Pakistan (JCPSP) 2014 November; 24(11): S196-S197.
118. Haleem S, Ansari MM, Gauhar S, Bari N. Laryngeal mask airway obstruction by mucous plug in newborn. Austin J Anaesthesia and Analgesia 2014; 2(3): 1019.
119. Khan R, Narula V, Maheshwari V, Harris SH. Cavernous Hemangioma of the Penis mimicking Malignancy. Asian J Med Clin Sci 2014; 3: 40-41
120. Harris SH, Khan R, Ansari MM, Maheshwari V. Incidentally Discovered Giant Mucocele of the Appendix. Journal of the College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan 2014; 24:196-197.
121. Giant unilocular hydatid cyst of spleen. Faridi SH, Siddiqui B, Aslam M. El Mednifico Journal 2014; 2(3): 291-292.
122. Ali WM, Ansari MM, Ali Rizvi SAA, Zaka-ur-Rab A. Neglected Supra Pubic Catheter Harbinger of Bladder Calculi: A Case Report. Surgical Chronicles. (a publication of Surgical Society of Northern Greece) 2014; 19(4): 207-8.
123. Shahbaz h Faridi, Afzal Anees, Bushrasiddique, Nadeem M Ahmad. Amyand’s hernia masquandering as a strangulated inguinal hernia; a case report with review of literature. J Med Sci 2014; 34(6): 260-262
124. Afzal Anees. Recent advances in management of malignant Anal neoplasm. Souviner of UPASICON. 2014
125. MI Zea, R Farooqui, MM Ahsan, Afzal Anees, T H Ashraf . Prospective study of changing pattern of occurrence and treatment of abdominal tuberculosis at JNMC Aligarh over a period of six year. Ind J Sci Resb2014; 9(1): 47-50
126. M. Saleem, Tanuja Agrawal, Afzal Anees. A study of tumour growth based on stoichiometric principles: a continuous model and its discrete analogue, Journal ofBiological Dynamics. 2014;8(1) :117-134, DOI:10.1080/17513758.2014.913718
127. Hakim S, Ahmad A, Jain M, Anees A.Unilateral functional uterine horn with non-functional rudimentary horn and cervicao-vaginal agenesis: a case report. Bangladesh J of Med Sci. 2014; 13(1): 101-104
128. Wasif Mohammad Ali, Syed Amjad Ali Rizvi, Atia Zaka-ur-Rab Neglected Supra Pubic Catheter Harbinger of Bladder Calculi: Surg Chron (Greece) A Case Report.2104;19(4):207-208
129. Z. Masoodi, W.M Ali. Penile incarceration with metallic objects : two cases with review Of literature The Sri Lankan Journal Of Surgery 2014; 32(4):32-35
130. Feroz Alam, Kiran Alam, Shagufta Qadri, Wasif Mohd Ali Suspected hydatid cyst of liver harbouring an aggressive desmoplastic small round cell tumour BMJ Case Reports 2014; doi:10.1136/bcr-2014-204232
131. Zulqarnain Masoodi, MS, MCh; Tariq Mansoor, (MS); Wasif M. Ali, (MS); Ansarul Haq, MS, MCh Actinomycetoma Leg Ulcers in North India WOUNDS 2014; 26 (5):147-155
132. Ansari MM1, Haleem S2, Ali WM3, Enzung LJ4, Ali SS5, Meet SK6. Low tension breast hydatid cyst-A case report. J Infect Public Health. 2014 May-Jun;7(3):233-6
133. Bushra Siddiqui,Shahbaz Habib Faridi, M Aslam. Giant unilocular hydatid cyst of spleen. Elective Medicine Journal 2014, 2:3.(Index Copernicus, DOAJ)
134. Shahbaz Habib Faridi, M Amanullah Khan, Bushra Siddiqui, VeenaMaheshwari et al. Role of serum carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) as a tumor marker in breast cancer. Int J Adv Med Health Res 2014; 1:57- 60.(National Science Library, Google Scholar)
135. Khan R, Narula V, Maheshwari V, Harris SH. Cavernous Hemangioma of the Penis mimicking Malignancy. Asian J Med Clin Sci 2014; 3: 40-41
136. Harris SH, Khan R, Ansari MM, Maheshwari V. Incidentally Discovered Giant Mucocele of the Appendix. Journal of the College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan 2014; 24:196-197.
137. Prolapse of small bowel through vaginal introitus following illegal abortion: a case report. M Ahmad, M H Raza, M Sadik Akhtar. surgery 2014, (UP Chapter ASI) Vol 27, issue 32, 2014: 46-7
138. Gastro intestinal lymphoma. MH Raza, M Sadik Akhtar. Upasicon 2014, nov14- 16, 2014
139. Ahmad M, Raza MH, Akhtar MS. Prolapse of small bowel through the vaginal introitus following illegal abortion: A case report. SURGERY (upchapterasi). 2014; 27(32): 46-47