Department of Surgery
Dept. data last updated on :26/05/2023
On Going MS Thesis 2020
- Clinical Presentation and Stage of Abdominal Malignancies During the COVID-19 Pandemic and Their Outcome.
- A Study of Indications and Outcome of Endoscopic Retrograde CholangioPancreatography (ERCP).
- A Prospective Study of Glasgow (IMRIE) Prognostic Grading System and Computed Tomography Severity Index (CTSI) in Acute Pancreatitis.
- A Study of Improvement in Gastrointestinal Symptoms and Quality of Life after Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy.
- To Study the Efficacy of Epidural Vs Paravertebral Analgesia in Patients Undergoing Thoracotomy.
- A Study of Association of Glycosylated Haemoglobin A1c with Anthropometric Measurements &Tumor Characteristics in Breast Cancer.
- Comparison of Macroporous Medium Weight Polypropylene Mesh and Microporous Heavy Weight Polypropylene Mesh in Rats.
- Clinico-Radiological Study of Post Traumatic Pneumocephalus in Head Injury Patient.
- Diagnostic Role of Neutrophil to Lymphocyte Ratio [NLR] and C-Reactive Protein [CRP] in Patients with Clinical Suspicion of Appendicitis and Sonologically Non-Visualised Appendix.
- The Study of Epidemiology, Clinicopathology and Current Management in Patients of Colorectal Malignancies in Northern India.
- Evaluation of Epidemiology, Clinicopathology and Management Modalities in Patients of Esophageal Cancer in Northern India.
- Accuracy of Fecal Calprotectin and Endoscopic Narrow Band Imaging in Prediction of Severity of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases.
- Hormonal Assessment of Patients with Carcinoma Thyroid Before and After Thyroidectomy.
- A Study of Endoscopic Narrow Band Imaging with Magnification (NBI-ME) in the Evaluation of Patients with Upper Gastrointestinal Tract Lesions.
- Evaluation of the Role of Ty-Raps in wound Closure.
- Role of American College of Radiology TI-Rads and Bethesda Classification in the Diagnosis of Thyroid Lesions.
- “Outcome of COVID-19 Patients with Surgical Emergencies”.
- Study to Evaluate the Patients of Obstructive Jaundice.
- Clinicopathological Profile of Patients with Gallbladder Carcinoma and its Association with Bm-1 Gene Expression.
- To Study the Spectrum of Injury, Management and Outcome Patients with Blunt Trauma Abdomen.
- The Study of Tumour Markers NMP 22 and Cytokeratin 20 in Bladder Cancer.
On Going MS Thesis 2019
- Detection of Helicobacter Pylori Vac A Gene in Patients Undergoing Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
- A Prospective Study of Clinical Presentation and Treatment outcomes in Patients of Amoebic and Pyogenic Liver Abscess.
- To Study the Effect of Decortication on Pulmonary Functions.
- A Comparative Study of Heavy Weight Vs Light Weight Meshes In Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair.
- To Evaluate the Importance of Critical View of Safety, Rouviere’s Sulcus and posterior Dissection in Patients of Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy.
- Evaluation of Transrectal Ultrasound Guided Prostate Biopsy in Suspected Prostate Cancer Patients.
- The role of Radiofrequency Ablation in Malignant Liver Tumors.
- The Study of Prognostic Significance of P53 Tumor Marker in Colorectal Malignancy.
- To evaluate the Effectiveness of Upper GI Endoscopy in Patients with Symptomatic Cholelithiasis.
- To Evaluate the Feasibility of Short-Stay Surgery in Patients Undergoing Thyroidectomy.
- To Evaluate the Role of Day Care Versus Overnight Stay Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy in Patient with Symptomatic Cholelithiasis.
- Clinico Radiological Correlation of Intracranial Pressure Monitoring in Moderate to Severe Head Injury Patients.
- Analysis of Immediate Latissimus Dorsi Flap Breast Reconstruction in Patients Undergoing Skin Sparing Mastectomy.
- A Comparative Analysis of Three Port Versus Standard Four Port Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy.
- To Study the Correlation Between Narrow Band Imaging Endoscopic Findings and Severity of Helicobacter Pylori Associated Gastritis on Histopathology in Rapid Urease Test Kit Positive Patients.
- Effect of Propranolol in Haemangiomas in Infants, Children and Adults.
- Evaluation of onlay Versus Sublay Hernioplasty in open Ventral Hernia Repair.
- Role of MRI in Urinary Bladder Carcinoma.