M.S.,FRCS (Edin),UK, FACS USA, MBA (Hosp Adm)
4/167, Aligarh Hospital, Kela Nagar Crossing, Aligarh-202001.
Passed MBBS from J. N. Medical College, A.M.U., Aligarh in 1984 and M.S. General Surgery in 1988 from the same college. In 1997 did F.RC.S. from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, U.K. In 2002 did M.B.A. Hospital Administration from North York, Canada. Worked as specialist General Surgery in Ministry of Health of Oman for one year and Saudia Arabia for nine years. Presently working as Professor in the Department of General Surgery, J. N. Medical College, AMU, Aligarh. Published about 40 papers national and international papers. One of the paper regarding Non Aspiration Cytology in Thyroid Diseases was published in the Journal “Surgeon”, the Journal of Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh & Ireland in 2005 and was cited in the Master of Surgery text book . He has written a book titled „Common bile duct exploration : Experiences and a study published by Lambert Academic Publishing – 2011 (ISBN 978-3-8454-3056-0, paper book, 80 pages). His main interest is in laparoscopic Surgery. He established Laparoscopy Surgery at JNMC, AMU, Aligarh. He has been supervisor in many thesis and has been the examiner of MS, MBBS, BDS courses.
- Meraj Ahmed, Tarique mansoor, Atia Zakaur Rab, Syed Amjad Ali Rizvi,. Risk factors influencing psotoperatibve outcomne in patients with perforated peptic ulcer: a prospective chort study. Doi.org/10.1007/s00068-020-01597-6.
- Afaque MY, Rizvi SAA, Aslam M Snapshot quiz, British Journal of Surgery, 2021; znaa040, https://doi.org/10.1093/bjs/znaa040
- Afaque MY, Rizvi AA. Comparison between transversus abdominis release and anterior component separation technique in complex ventral hernia. Int J Abdom Wall Hernia Surg 2020;3:81-6
- Priya P, Kantharia N, Agrawal JB, Agrawal A, Agrawal L, Afaque MY, Rizvi ASA, Baig SJ. Short- to Midterm Results After Posterior Component Separation with Transversus Abdominis Release: Initial Experience from India. World J Surg. 2020 Oct;44(10):3341-3348. doi:10.1007/s00268-020-05644-6. PMID: 32566977.
- Yusuf Afaque, Md Riyaz, Mohammad Aslam, Amjad Rizvi. The role of diverting loop ileostomy for intraperitoneal colonic anastomosis. A literature review. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2018 Oct, Vol 12:10 PE01 - PE03
- WM Ali, Maneesh K B, SAA Rizvi, AZ Rab. Gallbladder Cancer Epidemiology, Diagnosis and Treatment. Adv Res Gastroentero Hepatol. 2018; 11(1): 555802
- Ali WM, Ali I, Rizvi SAA, Rab AZ, Ahmed M (2018) Recent Trends in the Epidemiology of Liver Abscess in Western Region of Uttar Pradesh: A Retrospective Study Aug 5,2018 . J Surg Anaesth 2: 117.
- Wasif M Ali, Meraj Ahmed, AZ Rab, SAA Rizvi, Rahil Rafiq, et al. (2017) Acute Presentation and Management of Abdominal Tuberculosis at A Tertiary Care Centre. Gastroenterol Hepatol J 1:105
- Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Rahil Rafiqand Syed Amjad Ali Rizvi. Primary Muscular Cystic Echinococcosis: A Rare Case Report. Open Access J Surg 2(2): OAJS.MS.ID555584 (2017)
- Syed Amjad Ali Rizvi, Mohamad Azfar. Pancreatic Carcinoma: An Overview. OAJS Juniper Publishers Jan, 2017
- Wasif Mohd Ali, Zaid Imbisat, Syed Amjad Ali Rizvi, Atia Zaka-ur-Rab. Incidental Carcinoma Gallbladder: Presenting As Metastatic Satellite Nodules in Anterior Abdominal Wall - A Rare Case Report. Adv Res Gastroentero Hepatol 2017; 3(3): 555613. DOI: 10.19080/ARGH.2017.03.555613.
- Atia Zaka Ur Rab, Shaeikh Saif Alim, Wasif Mohammad Ali, Syed Amjad Ali Rizvi. Laparoscopic inguainal hernia repair-TEp or TAPP? A comparative analysis in a tertiary care centre. Vol 11 No 6 (2020) page 2721-2728. https://doi.org/10.3126/ajms.v11i6.30776
- Application of 0.125% bupivacaine with tramadol around gall bladder bed for pain relief after laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Aslam Jamal, Hammad
- Usmani, Mohd. Mozaffar Khan, Amjad Ali Rizvi, Mohd. Masood Hussain Siddiqui, Mohammad Aslam. Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology, 2016; 31 (4): 1-5.
- Ahmed M, Zaka-ur-Rab A, Rizvi SAA, Akhtar K, Ali WM, Alam P. A paradigm shift in clinicopathological profile of carcinoma breast amongst North Indian women. Journal of Carcinogenesis. (a publication of Carcinomics Society, USA) 2016; 15: S 71 (Abstract)
- Ali WM, Ansari, MM, Rizvi SAA, Rabb AZ, Mansoor T, Harris SH, Akhtar, MS. Ten-Year Experience of Managing Giant Duodenal Ulcer Perforations with Triple Tube Ostomy at Tertiary Hospital of North India. Indian Journal of Surgery, 2016 DOI: 10.1007/s12262-016-1538-2