SALARY SECTION, FINANCE & ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT
Salary Section is one of the oldest Section of the Finance & Accounts Department and is functioning since the Establishment of the University and functioning smoothly under the supervision of the successive Assistant Finance Officer, Mr.Sharique Rao, entrusted with the responsibility so far. Salary Section is located on the Second Floor of the Administrative Block. Presently this section mainly deals with the following works.
1. Dealing with the Preparation of the Salary of the Teaching Staff of all Departments of the University.
2. Dealing with the Preparation of the Salary of the Non-Teaching Staff of all Departments of the University.
3. Dealing with the Preparation of the Salary of the All Category 'C' Staff including Daily Wages Staff of all Departments of
4. Dealing with the Preparation of the L.T.C. Leave Encashment of the all Staff of the Departments of the University.
The Functions of the Section:
1. To draw Salary (Pay and Allowances).
2. To make deduction of Income Tax, and other authorized deductions from salaries.
3. To issue Form-16 of Income Tax for filing return.
4. To deal with increment cases of all the employees of the University.
5. To deal with cases of arrears /difference of Pay.
6. To deal with all study leave cases.
7. To issue salary certificates to members of the staff for Income Tax and Court purpose.
8. To prepare the monthly classified abstracts.
9. To compile the deductions made from the salaries of the staff and transfer them to proper accounts.
10. To deal with the cases and claims for Re-imbursement of Children Education Allowance.