At the Initial Stage Attendance reports has to be received from all the Departments & Sections of the A.M.U. through head of the department latest by the 20th of every month. On the basis of the received attendance reports and the administrative orders the Salary of employees are feeded in the Software and later on is being transferred to concerned Banks through P.F.M.S. Portal. Besides, this other tasks of the Salary Section includes the following:-
1.Dealing with the Preparation of the Salary of the Teaching Staff of all Departments of the University.
2. Dealing with the Preparation of the Salary of the Non-Teaching Staff of all Departments of the University.
3. Dealing with the Preparation of the Salary of the All Category 'C' Staff of all Departments of the University.
4. Dealing with the Preparation of the L.T.C. Leave Encashment of the all Staff of the Departments of the University.
The Functions of the Section:
1. To draw Salary (Pay and Allowances).
2. To make deduction of Income Tax, and other authorized deductions from salaries.
3. To issue Form-16 of Income Tax for filing return.
4. To deal with increment cases of all the employees of the University.
5. To deal with cases of arrears /difference of Pay.
6. To deal with all study leave cases.
7. To issue salary certificates to members of the staff for Income Tax and Court purpose.
8. To prepare the monthly classified abstracts.
9. To compile the deductions made from the salaries of the staff and transfer them to proper accounts.
10. To deal with the cases and claims for Re-imbursement of Children Education Allowance.