To process UGC Non-NET fellowship payments of the of M.Phil and Ph.D scholars through PFMS portal, as awarded by the respective Dean.
To process fellowship payments after receiving the sanction by various funding agencies like: CSIR-Direct Award, CSIR-Pool Officer, NBHM, Ramalingaswami, DBT-JRF, ICMR-Direct Award, ICSSR- (Doctoral Fellowship, PDF & Seniour Fellowship PDF) & DST-Inspire Fellow and to submit the statement of expenditure along with utilization certificate.
To process payment of National Scholarship for students of Department of History, PG Diploma in Hydrogeology Scholarship & Nursing Stipend awarded by the Academic Section.
To process payment of University Merit Financial Award and Studentship after receiving the award letter from the office of the Dean Students' Welfare and prescribed claim form from the student concerned, duly signed by the Head of the Department and Provost.
To link and update the data of the following Fellowships funded by the University Grants Commission on the scholarship Canara Bank Scholarship Portal https://scholarship.canarabank.in under DBT mode through Public Financial Management System (PFMS): Mark the confirmation of monthly payment of fellowship, HRA and contingency. Upload the Assessment Committee Report for up gradation from JRF to SRF. Update the first class details (60% or more marks) of PGGATE students.
1. National Fellowship for ST
2. National Fellowship for SC
3. Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority
4. Indira Gandhi Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child
5. PG Scholarship for University Rank Holder
6. Post-Doctoral Fellowship for SC & ST
7. PG Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC/ST
8. Emeritus Fellowship
9. Post-Doctoral Fellowship to Women Candidate
10. Kothari Fellowship
11. NET JRF/SRF
12. BSR Fellowship in Sciences
13. Dr. S Radhakrishnan Post Doctoral Fellowship for Humanities and Social Science
14. Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child for Research in Social Science.
15. Ishan Uday Special Scholarship Scheme for North East Region
16. BSR Faculty Fellowship.
17. PGGATE for M.Tech GATE qualified students (Claim of First Semester submitted to the UGC)
To process the Minor Project and Major Project (without equipment) START-UP UGC, ICSSR, ICHR, ICPR, IUAC-DAE, THE PARAZ PHARMA, INDO SHASTRI CANADIAN INSTITUTE (SICI), DST-SERB, VISVESVARAYA, LOW COST ENABLING GUC-DAE, CSIR, ICMR, JIV-DAYA FOUNDATION, UPCST (LUCKNOW), INDO UK PROJECT, PMMMNT PROJECT, SPARC PROJECT, DHR-ICMR YOUNG SCIENTIST, DST-WOS
To process payment of other States miscellaneous Scholarship.
To reconcile monthly account of scholarships/fellowships with the bank statements.
To prepare Annual Account in respect of Scholarships/Fellowships.
To maintain correspondence with the Central and State Governments, University Grants Commission and other agencies in connection with the above scheme.