OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY
CONTACT US ON 0571-2700920
The Accounts Section is functioning smoothly under the supervision of the successive Assistant Registrar entrusted with the responsibility so far. The Section is dealing with the following: -
- Payment of T.A. to University Employees and outside Delegates attending Conference/Seminar.
- Payment of T.A. to the University Employee referred outside Aligarh for Treatment.
- Payment of T.A./D.A in cash to Outside Experts/Visitors Nominee on Selection Committee, payment of External Examiners, payment of members of Board of Studies(BOS) and outside members of AC/EC/FC/AMU Court and other Academic Bodies.
- Payment of LTC/HTC Bills of University Employees.
- Process the TA Bills on the retirement of University Employees.
- Dealing with the cases of liveries of IV grade employees of the Registrars Office.
- Process the Recoupment/Adjustment of Registrars Contingency/GTA/AC/EC/FC/AMU Court and other Academic Bodies and other head of the Accounts.
Purchasing & processing the bills of Stationery/Consumable items etc. through GeM portal
- Payment of Membership fees to Unions/ Association/ Societies/ Centre & Institutions.
- Preparation of Supply orders to vendors of Stationary from different Sections of the Registrars Office.
- Payment of all kinds of Bills of Registrars Contingency, Legal Expenses, Annual maintenance Contract Bills etc.
- Clarence report of the Retiree of Registrars Office, Dues/No Dues, Last Pay Certificate of University Employees after retirement.
- Payment of Bills of University Counsels/Advocates at Lower Court/High Court & Supreme Court.
- Postage of all external Dak of the Registrars Office through Post Office/Courier.