Selection Committee (Non Teaching Section)
Selection Committee Section (Non Teaching)
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
SELECTION COMMITTEE SECTION (NON-TEACHING)
ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY, ALIGARH
The Selection Committee Section (Non-Teaching) of the Registrar's Office deals with the work of holding General Selection Committees/Departmental Promotion Committees for recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff, Other Academic Staff and AMU School Teachers. To achieve the goal of the Section the following steps are taken:
- Proposal for Advertisements/Notifications of Non-Teaching Posts received from different Departments/Colleges/Centres/Offices is processed for obtaining approval of the Vice-Chancellor in order to advertise these posts.
- Applications Forms received in response to the advertisements/Notifications are scrutinized and a statement is prepared post-wise indicating the particulars of the candidates.
- Application Forms along with statement are sent to the concerned Department/College/Centres/Offices in order to determine the eligibility of the applicants in the light of advertised qualifications and experience.
- The report of the Scrutiny with regard to the eligibility/ineligibility are submitted for approval of the Vice-Chancellor. After approval of the Vice-Chancellor further steps are taken.
- Intimation Letters are issued to the eligible candidates for appearing in the Trade/Skill/Practical Test and Communicative/Interactive Skills which is a part of the General Selection Committee as per the approved schedule.
- All other
matters relating to the Selection Committees like representation/writ
petition/RTI applications and correspondence with the Ministry of Education
& UGC are also processed by the Section.